Part 2: Monarch!

Godzilla Roared Out to Amhuluk,Ferociously,as He stomped,Towards Him,Once More to finish the Fight.

Amhuluk Snarled as He,Too,Charged,Towards Godzilla,Attempting to End Him,Right There.

However.

Things did not work Out in Amhuluk's Favor.

The Minute,That,The Two were Close Enough to Each Other,Godzilla grabbed Amhuluk,By the Face,And,Pushed It Down,Into the Ground,Pinning Amhuluk's Face to the Ground.

When Amhuluk tried to fight Back,With his Other Tendrils,Godzilla,Just raised his Foot,And,Stomped his Foot,Onto Amhuluk's Body,as Amhuluk,Then,Let Out a Loud Shriek,Before,Surrendering to Godzilla,Losing his Fight with Him.

Simultaneously.

In the Bermuda.

Monarch Outpost 54,Castle Bravo.

Below Sea Level.

DrRick Stanton,Ilene Chen and Mark Russell,Along with a Couple Thousand Other Workers were,Watching the Footage in New York of Godzilla observing Matthew.

They watched the Footage,Silently,as They All stared at the Large Screen,With Serious Faces.

"Is Godzilla,Actually interested with One of Our Kind? Since When?" Rick questioned,Not believing,What He was,Seeing with His Eyes,At the Moment.

"Ancient Legends used to call It Coexistence,Something They longed believed to be True,And,This Child might be proof of This Legend," Ilene explained,Finding Everything,That,She was seeing,Quite Intriguing.

"Bring Him Here," Mark Russell commanded.

"But,Sir,Are We seriously,Bringing a Child to Our Headquarters,Just because of a mere Observation?" Rick wondered,Getting a Little Worried about the Idea of a Child,Being around Such Dangerous Equipment.

"We must,We don't have a Choice,This will be Our Only Chance to See,What Godzilla's Motives are,For Attacking All of These Titans and Heading Out of his Habitat,Into the Atlantic Ocean,At Such Random Times,As of Late," Ms. Chen stated.

"Ilene's Right,Cause,That Kid,Right There,He might be able to show Us,What is going on,What's Inside,Where No One has Ever Seen,Inside Godzilla's Head," Mark elucidated as He made Clear,His Reasons,For bringing a Child,Into Such a Dangerous Headquarters. 

Just Then.

Mark's Phone rang,From,Inside his Pocket.

Mark picked It Up,From Out of his Pocket,And,Looked at It,To see,Who It was.

It was Madison,His Daughter.

Mark Sighed as He,Quickly,Answered It,And,Put his Phone to his Ear.

At the Same Time.

In Mark and Madison's House.

Madison was,Standing,In Front of the TV,With the Phone to Her Ear.

"Hey,Dad,Have You seen the News? There's a Kid,Who got a Really Close Up Look of Godzilla,On Footage,In New York" Madison asked,as She stared at the TV Screen,Which had the Attack on New York,On It,While,She explained to Him,The Reason of,Her Questioned.

"Yeah,We know about It,Honey,We're gonna bring Him in,See if He can help Us with these Recent Godzilla Attacks," Mark informed,Over the Phone.

"Really? Could I Come See and Meet Him?" Madison brought Up,Wanting to Meet the Kid,Who,Actually got a Close Up Experience with Her Idle.

"I don't Know,Honey,I really don't want You near any of This,It's not very Safe,Considering,How Much of a Habit,You have made of Following Godzilla,Into These Attacks," Mark warned.