Part 3: The Visitors at Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo, 8:00 P.M.

A Large VTOL Helicopter flew,Through the Sky,Straight Over to the Above Sea-Level Part of the Outpost.

The Helicopter,Carefully,Flew Down,Onto the Heli-Port of the Outpost,Before,Landing,Softly,On Top of the Heli-Port.

The Pilot of the Helicopter switched Off the Engine of the Vehicle,as All the People,Inside the Aircraft stepped Out.

The People,Stepping Out of the Helicopter,Being Matthew and the Two Soldiers,Who were Holding Matthew,By the Arm,To make Sure,That,He didn't Run off,Anywhere,as The Heli-Port,Which was,Actually,A Hidden Elevator,Slowly,Began to Lower Down,Right,Into the Actual Base.

As the Elevator went Down,Matthew looked Around the Elevator,Cautiously,Wanting to See,Where He was being Taken.

"Um,Am I ever gonna be told Where I Am?" Matthew asked,Suspiciously,Finding It Quite Suspicious,That,Neither Soldier had told Him,Where They were,Even the Fact,That,They used a Helicopter to get There.

"You will find Out soon Enough," Soldier #1 replied,Firmly,as He kept his Hand,Wrapped around Matthew's Arm.

The Elevator slowed Down as It,Then,Lowered Down to the Actual Base,Where Mark and Madison stood There,Side by Side,Waiting for Him.

The Two Soldiers pushed Matthew Off of the Elevator,Towards the Two,as Matthew glared at the Two,With an Angry Look,While,He Walked,Over to Madison and Mark.

"Here He is,Sir," Soldier #2 announced as Him and Soldier #1 stopped Matthew,From Continuing to Walk,When He was,In Front of the Two,Before,Walking Away from the Three of Them,So,They could Talk.

"Wow,Your Soldiers are just So Nice," Matthew pointed Out,Sarcastically,as He brushed the Dust Off of the Sleeves of his Shirt.

"Yes,I'm Sorry,For You Rough Trip Here,But,Time is of the Essence,So,We're,Kind of All a Bit in a Hurry and On Edge," Mark explained,Calmly,as He apologized to Matthew,For,How the Two Soldiers treated Him,Before,Explaining to Him,Why.

"Um,Who are You?" Matthew brought Up,Distrustingly,Still,Not Trusting the People,That,He was With,Considering,They,Just took Him to the Middle of the Bermuda.

"Oh! Of Course,I am Director Mark Russell of Monarch," Mark answered,as He told Matthew his Name and Position,In the Base,That,They were,Currently,In,And,Held Out his Hand,For Matthew to Shake.

"Monarch?" Matthew responded,Disappointedly,as He put On a Fake Smile,Trying to hide his Dislike for Them,While,Shaking Mark's Hand,Briefly,Before,Yanking his Hand Out of Mark's.

"Yep,This is My Daughter,Madison,She's,Uh,Here to Help You feel Welcome," Mark introduced, as He,Explained to Matthew,Why She was doing There,Too.

Madison Smiled,Slightly,as She held Out Her Hand to Him,For Him to Shake.

"N-Nice to Meet You,Too," Matthew said,as He shook Her Hand,Briefly,As Well.

"You Too," Madison whispered to Matthew as Both Kids removed Their Hands,From Each Other's,And,Put Them Down.

"So,Monarch? What am I doing Here?" Matthew questioned,Curiously,Wanting to Know,Why They wanted Him,Before,He,Just Up and Left.

"Of Course,Follow Me," Mark stated as He ordered for Matthew to follow Him and Madison,Over to,Where the Other Scientists were Sitting at Their Computers,Studying Godzilla.

Mark and Madison took Matthew,To the Same Place,That,Mark had been taken To,During his First Time at the Outpost,The Observation Deck,Which was the Same Place,Where They had Watched the Video.