Part 8: Ditched

At the Same Time.

In the VTOL Aircraft.

Mark,Madison,Rick and Ilene,All,Still Sat There,In Their Seats,Waiting for the Aircraft to Arrive,In the City,So,They could pick Up Matthew.

"I can't believe,That,Godzilla lost against That New Titan,So Easily,It doesn't seem Real," Madison mentioned, Disappointedly.

"Well,Considering,How Many Fights,That,Godzilla has Won,In a Row,As of Late,I'd Say,It was Pretty Inevitable," Rick added.

"Stop It,Rick,You're not Helping," Ilene commanded,Angrily,Shoving Rick to the Side,In Frustration.

"Hey,I'm just stating My Opinion,Chen,No Need to get Crabby," Rick retorted,Firmly.

"Yeah,Well,Your Opinion isn't Helping," Ilene shot Back.

"What's the Matter,Doc? Mad,That,Our Lizard lost to Something Else?" Rick wondered.

"For Once,Can't You take Something,Seriously?" Ilene snapped.

"I've taken A Lot of Stuff,Seriously,Chen," Rick pointed Out.

"Ha! As of Recently,I think Not," Ilene stated,Snarkily.

"Would You Two cut It Out," Mark requested.

"Blame Mr. Jerk," Ilene commented,Furiously,as She stood Up,Back on Her Feet,And,Walked Off,Deeper,Into the Plane,So,She could be Alone,For Awhile.

"What has gotten into Her,All of a Sudden?" Rick responded,In an Annoyed Tone,Not liking,How Ilene was Speaking to Him,as He watched Her walk Off,Feeling,Slightly,Content about It,Considering,How He thought,She was treating Him.

"Dad,Maybe,You should talk to Her," Madison suggested.

"Maybe,I should," Mark voiced,Quietly,as He,Then,Stood Up,And,Walked Off,After Chen,To Go talk to Her and See,What was going On.

Back in Tokyo.

"S-So,King of the Monsters,Huh? What did It take to get That Title?" Matthew brought Up.

Godzilla looked Up at Matthew,With his Eyes,While,He just Continued to lay There on the Ground.

"Yeah,You don't want to talk about It,I get It,I get It,I was just Curious," Matthew responded,Casually.

Godzilla closed his Eyes,To get Some Extra Shuteye,While,He waited for the Human to finish getting All of the Debris Off of Him.

"Wow,You've got a Lot of Scales!!" Matthew announced,Ecstatically.

Godzilla rolled his Eyes,In Annoyance,Starting to get Annoyed,From All of Matthew's Talking.

Godzilla had Already been Confused and Conflicted,With This Whole working with a Human Thing,Considering,He had never Done It Before,And,His Talking was Not Helping.

Just Then.

Godzilla thought about Something,That,He hadn't thought About,Before Hand.

He remembered his Rival,Kong,What He was doing,When He had run,Into Him.

Kong was Working with a Small Human,As Well,And,Currently,Godzilla was doing the Exact Same Thing.

The Minute,Godzilla thought about This,He began to Dislike It.

He did not like the Idea of being just like his Rival,And,He definitely was not going to make Peace with It.

He was the King of the Monsters,The Alpha to All Titans,He could not Afford to work with Some Insignificant Human,His Reputation would be Ruined,Not to Mention,How It would Look to the Other Titans,His Pride,It would not Go Well,None of Them would listen to Him Anymore; He needed to do This Alone,He thought to Himself,He didn't need Anyone.