Part 4: Deep Trouble

In the Middle of the Pacific Ocean,10:00 A.M.

On a Small Motor-Boat.

Mark drove Him,Matthew,Madison,Chen and Rick to the Desired Destination,Where They were going to put Their Plan,Into Motion.

"Are You Sure,That,This is gonna Work?" Matthew questioned,Out of Concern of his Own Life,Feeling Worried,About Their Current Plan.

"Yeah,I'm Sure," Mark replied,Loudly,Trying to speak,Over the Loud Motor Boat,as He drove the Boat,Towards Their Destination.

"Like a 100% Sure?" Matthew interrogated,Wanting to know if,It was a 100% Chance of Working.

"Look,You've met Godzilla Face to Face Twice,And,He has not Done Harm to You,In Fact,He's seemed Rather Interested in You,There has to be a Reason,Behind That,Now,You may not like Him,But,He sure likes You," Mark explained,In a Shouting Tone,To make Sure,That,Matthew could hear,What He's Saying.

"But,He's King of the Monsters,Alpha to All Titans. Why does He care about Little Old Me?" Matthew wondered,Still,Not getting,Why Godzilla was So Interested in Him,Considering Godzilla's Status.

"Don't Know," Mark admitted,as He,Just continued to drive the Boat,Forward,Through the Ocean.

"Maybe,You should ask Him," Rick suggested,Playfully.

"Ha! Ha! Very Funny,But,Titans don't Talk,And,I'm,Definitely,Not keeping Him as a Pet," Matthew responded,In an Annoyed Tone,Not finding What Rick Said,Very Funny,as He made Clear,Rick's Lapse in Logic on the Subject,While,He sat Down,On the Edge of the Boat,Leaning against the Side.

"Mark,We're Close,Slow Down," Ilene announced as She ordered for Him to Slow Down,So,They didn't pass Their Destination.

Mark pulled the Lever for the Boat Down,Mostly,Making the Boat Slow Down,as They,Now,Carefully,Moved through the Water.

"Godzilla will be Here,Soon," Madison warned as She stared at a Computer,Which She was Using,In Order to Track Godzilla.

"How are You tracking Him,Again?" Matthew asked,Curiously.

"My Dad found a Way to track Godzilla by tracking his Radiation," Madison answered,Plainly,Like,It was a Completely Normal Thing to do.

"Coolio,You can track the Big Lizard," Matthew commented,Sarcastically.

"Alright,We're Here!" Ilene declared,as She looked at Her Specialized Tablet,While,Speaking.

"Great,The Sooner,We get Him in the Water the Better," Mark voiced as He,Instantly,Shut Off the Boat Engine,And,Grabbed the Equipment,That,They had gotten,From Castle Bravo.

"So,What's the Equipment For?" Matthew mentioned,Still,Trying to make Sure,That,He understood Everything.

"It's for You,For You to get,Into the Water,You'll put on This Full Body Dive Wetsuit,To protect You from getting Hypothermia,For Possible Prolonged Exposure to the Water," Mark informed.

"How Long do You think that I am going to be Down There?" Matthew questioned,Suspiciously,Finding It,Kind of Worrying,That,They were prepared for Him to be Down There,For a Long Period of Time.

"Just in Case,It takes Him,Awhile to Show," Mark notified,Notifying Him,That,It was for a Just in Case.

"As for Possible Shark Attacks,I've got That Covered,With This Device,Which will send Powerful Subsonics,That,Only Affects Sharks,Straight at Their Cerebrum,Repelling Them Away," Rick explained,Reassuring Matthew,That,He was,Also,Safe from Shark Attacks.

"And,What about You,Ms. Chen?" Matthew brought Up,Waiting for Her to say,What She was going to do.

"Watch a Possible Legend come True," Chen responded,Calmly.