Part 6: The Big Titan Reveal

Matthew watched as All of the Debris crashed Down,Onto Godzilla,Forcing Godzilla,To Fall,Facedown in to the Ground.

As He watched It All Happen,Something came to Matthew's Mind.

Why was He Caring,Right Now?

He was,Literally,Caring for the Same Monster,That,Murdered his Parents,In a Battle against his Own Kind.

He was,Bonding,With That Monster and Watching It do Battle,As Well,Even Enjoying The Monster's Company.

What was He doing?

"What am I doing Here?" Matthew asked Himself 

"I'm bonding with the Monster that Murdered My Parents,The Monster,That,Doesn't care about Anything but Its Own Freaking Species," Matthew realized as He started to Back Away,From the Ledge of the Roof,Back towards the Middle of the Rooftop.

"I should be Cheering,That,He's Gone," Matthew whispered to Himself,as He took a Seat,Back Down,On the Ground of the Rooftop.

Simultaneously.

Godzilla was Thinking,Almost the Same Thing.

Why was He wanting to Know So Much about What Some Random Small Insignificant Kid,That,He could,Probably,Smash,Under a Minute,Thought?

Why was He caring So Much for This Kid?

Why did He keep Helping and Sparing This Kid

What were These Strange Feelings,That,He Felt about Him?

Where were They coming From.

All These Questions loomed Around,In Godzilla's Head,But,One Question,That,Loomed Around the Most was a Specific One.

What did He need to do to get Rid of It?

He was the King of the Monsters.

The Alpha to All of the Titans.

He had never cared for Any Human,Before,And,He wasn't going to start caring for One,Now.

Godzilla,Finally,Getting his Head Back,In the Game,Slowly,Stood Up,To Attack the Two Titans,Once More.

Back Up on the Rooftop.

Matthew was,Still Sitting on the Ground of the Rooftop,Waiting for Someone to Come,And,Rescue Him,Since He Already Knew,That,None of the People,Who were,Currently,In the City were going to do It,Considering,They were All running Away Screaming.

That was When.

Matthew remembered,That,The Monarch Team had given Him a Walkie to Use,In Case,They had gotten Separated,From Each Other,as Matthew pulled the Walkie,Which was Still Full of Godzilla's Saliva,Out of his Pocket.

"Ew,It's,Still,Covered in his Spit," Matthew complained as He turned On the Walkie to Channel 3,Where the Three of Them had Their's On.

At the Same Time.

On the Motor-Boat.

Mark was,Still Driving the Motor Boat,Back to Castle Bravo,Going as Fast as the Boat could Go,With the Other Three,Sitting There,Waiting for Them to get Back.

"Hello? Hello,Is Anyone There?" Matthew asked,From Their Walkie,In a Muffled Voice.

Madison,Being the One to hear Him Talking,On the Walkie Talkie,Took the Walkie Out of the Bag,And,To Her Ear.

"Dad,Dad,He's talking on the Walkie,That,We gave Him," Madison announced to Mark,Announcing It,So,He could hear Her.

"Really?  Awesome,Get Him Talking,We need to know his Exact Coordinates," Mark explained as He responded,In Excitement,When He heard,That,Matthew was Okay,Before,Explaining to Madison,What to do.