|❤️|Yandere Rui AU

STUCK AT SCHOOL??

WARNINGS: Mentions of Self Harm, Murder, S/A

Perhaps Tsukasa was just dreaming but, he had awoken in a familiar room. That room, is the nurse's office in his school.

At any other time, he would have been fine to waking up at that room. Except, the time he awoke was at midnight.

It's just a dream, he'll wake up again and this time, at the nurse's office again but at a more.. appropriate time..! 'Yes, that's it! A star should always think positively.'..

.

.

.

.. is what he would've thought to himself if it weren't for those footsteps he hear down the hallway. With every step taken, his heart exellerates even more.

.

Is this.. how he's going to die..? Stuck at school, in the nurse's office getting murdered by who's behind those footsteps!?

'No, No, NO! I REFUSE TO DIE, SAKI STILL NEEDS ME. MY TROUPE.. EMU.. NENE.. RUI..'

Perhaps he's overreacting but, who wouldn't in this situation?

.

*click*

.

*clack*

.

It seemed to him, someone.. No, the footsteps were trying the bust down the door!

"UGH! This lock is hopeless to lockpick.. Luckily I have the key right... here!"

.

.

.

"Tsukasa! How are you, are you okay? I didn't see you walk out earlier so I went back to check up on you!"

A familiar girl runs up to me. She gets a little too close to me. Too close. Then, she touches me. Oh, it's just a prefect. I think her name was.. Warui?

"I'll manage. Thanks Warui, if I'm not mistaken." -Tsukasa tries to act cool and calm as he says that and slightly trying to push her away, not trying to seem rude.

Maybe it's my imagination but..

I feel as if, something.. pairs of piercing eyes watching us very closely.

.

One pair beaming with rage, anger, hatred and.. fear?

The rest, beaming with joy.

Yet, I'm not afraid of the one with anger and hatred in them. Instead, I'm afraid for the ones with joy in them.

.

"Ah, you remembered my name..! Yes, my name is indeed Wa—"

And.. there it is, that was slower than usual, perhaps he had some difficulties in doing so.

"May you rest then, Warui."

The tall figure with purple and streaks of cyan haired man stood.

"Should've known you'd do that." -Tsukasa

.

.