|💔|Unforgiven AU

______

"You will never be a star.", words that pierced through my heart.

A star.. Why did I even have these dumb dreams.?

___________

This chapter may include mentions of hospitals, mental issues, gore, murder and sensitive topics.

Anything else you think should be included in the warnings, please do share your opinion.

Honestly, I was writing this while on the verge of crying.

______

Feeling troubled, I entered the untitled sekai.. just to be welcomed by those 3 people.

It's MY sekai, I was THE ONE who created it. The arguement was recent, I doubt they'd want anything to do with me.

Overwhelmed with thoughts, I distanced myself from them and went into the more deep and endless space.

Artificial rain drops splashed on my skin, it felt nice.. They were welcoming my presence.

I sat on the ground, closing my eyes.

The raining continued to soak me entirely. This part of my emotions in sekai felt nothing like the rest of the happiness act.

The area was blank, grey, soaked wet with puddles and soft raining, truly relaxing.

I hummed a soft tune, a tune.. that familiar tune Saki would always hum during her days in the hospital.

Siblings are really alike, huh?

Those days she was suffering, she'd hum this tune.

Now, it's my turn to hum it.

Which reminds me, she would stop after a part in the tune, where I come in, perform for her, just like that one play..

Ah, it was because of that smile I wanted to be a star.

But.. She's already happy, perhaps I don't need to take this path anymore..

It's time to move on.

"KYAAAAH!! I THOUGHT THE SEKAI DOESN'T..?!.." a high pitched scream arises, Emu.

"AHHHHH! WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" another one, Nene.

"Oh no..! Is the sekai really going to..!?.." a weak voice, most likely the plushies.

"..! What..?".. Rui.

"Tsukasa..." and KAITO.

Shocked by the sudden loud noises, i opened my eyes to see what's happened.

Looking back, I see the rides in static and occasionally glitching out. The once colourful sky, grey and full of rain.

Despite being far from them, I still hear talking and panicking.

"What happend?!" Emu had shouted from the top of her lungs.

"Oh no.." the vocaloids and the plushies cursed under their breath.

"This could only mean one thing..." I could tell Miku was actually using braincells.

"What? What is it?!"

"You know how the sekai is made of Tsukasa's feelings only?" KAITO explains with just a sentence, expected from his diligence.

"..!"