|💛|Hanahaki Disease AU #1

__

"Surprise! All three of us are in a relationship! Hopefully it's not too awkward for you."

____

I was so not done with the poly relationship thing because DAMN.

I will be doing atleast 6 versions of the Hanahaki Disease with different endings. The first one being picked by my friend.

The first version being this, includes smut.

Hopefully you guys won't get tired of 6 versions of the same AU.

Enjoy!!

___

My jaw practically dropped to the ground, Rui, Nene and Emu had all gotten into a relationship?? I mean, they were all quite lovey-dovey with eachother, that's obvious.

I thought I still had the chance to get together with Rui.

"What?! How did this even happen in the first place??" that should be a good enough response.

"It just sorta.. happend. Emu confessed to Rui and accepted, then I guess they talked a little and eventually they know both of them like me so.." Nene blushes at the end of her sentence.

That's..

"Hopefully you're not jealous if we're a bit to close to eachother, Tsukasa-kun."

I noticed how he hadn't been like his usual self with me, but more towards the both of the girls. For example, normally if he says a sentence that seems teasingly, he'd add a little tone when he calls my name.

It'll always make my heart flutter, but..

Now he doesn't do it anymore.. It makes me a little sad.

"Haha.. I might feel a little left out but that's okay."

I really thought I could've taken the chance and be with him but I guess not anymore.

___________

It's class time, I have been in the bathroom well over 15 minutes.

Tears just keep falling out of my eyes, I don't know what to do..! It's just a stupid crush like before, it shouldn't hurt that much.

I feel as if I cried too hard the fact that something is coming through my throat.

I prepared myself incase I was about to vomit.

COUGH COUGH

I look into my palms where I found petals of flowers instead of a disgusting liquid filled with clumps.

"Tsukasa-kun, are you in here? It's been about 20 minutes."

I couldn't reply.

.

I don't want to reply.

.