Lesson 3 pt.2-Bribery(6,3,2)

*At RAD*

Aimu:*Look around* Alright. We're starting off with Beelzebub. Probaly easy since we only need food. You got what I want kid ?

Meisha:*Show paperbag* Yep

Aimu:*Take it* Alright

*At hallway*

Beel:*Eat some snacks*

Aimu:*Arrive* Hello. Mr Beelzebub

Beel: Oh. Hey there Aimu. What's the matter ?

Aimu: Oh nothing. Except...*Show a paperbag with steamed buns in it* The steam bun is too big that I was only able to eat one. I can give it to you as an exchange of...Lilian's information

Beel: Ah. Okay

"I remember meeting her during her arrival. She was confused yet remain polite. Lilian, Mammon and I having a marathon of The Tales Of The Seven Lords in order to beat up Levi in TSL quiz game. There was a time that I was angry because of my custard get eaten that I destroy her room, making Lucifer put her in my room for a moment. I remember how I tell her about Belphie, and Lilith. And...there was a time where Luke with us and he accidently make Lucifer angry that he had the grimoire and he was more furious when he found out that I was actually hiding Luke the whole time. And Lilian...she stand in between, protecting us. Fortunately, Lord Diavolo come and stop the chaos. Once everything is settled...I make a pact with her. Because she want Lucifer and Belphie to reconcile"

Beel: I remember how comforting she can be...she hold my hand to comfort me...

Aimu:*Write all of it in the notebook* Alright *Give the paperbag* Here's your steam buns

Beel:*Smile then take it* Thank you *Eat it*

*After that. At library*

Aimu:*Hide behind the shelf, making sure that no one is around* Alright. Now it's Leviathan's turn...

Levi:*Watching anime in his D.D.D until saw Aimu: What do you want normie ?

Aimu: Oh nothing...*Look at his D.D.D and saw the anime* Hey. Wasn't this Mahou Kyun Kyun Kitsune ?

Levi: You know it ?!

Aimu: The anime is quite popular during my childhood times and it was one of my favourite

Levi: Really ?! I found this in my recommendation and I immediately love this anime. The artstyle is pretty and the story plot is interesting ! I was totally hooked with it. But sadly they no longer selling merch of it

Aimu: Well...about that...*Bring out a pendant* Like this ?

Levi: Mahou Kyun Kyun Kitsune's pendant merch ! And it was the protagonist Ricchan ! It's unfair !

Aimu: I own this since I was little. I can give you this

"As an exchange of what you know about Lilian"

Levi:...*Look at the pendant and feel desperate* Fine

"I didn't really like Lilian at the first place because she was a normie. I only make her an ally because I want my money back from Mammon. Then I almost attack her because she was able to defeat me in TSL quiz game as an exchange for one of the TSL'S cursed records. And then after we talk it out, she make a pact with me. I slowly started to warm up around her. She was the one that understand me. And don't mind befriending an otaku like me"

Levi: A friendship between an otaku and a normie. Man that would be a great anime idea

Aimu:*Write it down* Okay nice *Give the pendant* Here's your payment

Levi:*Take it* Kyun Kyun Kitsune ! *Walk out while feeling delighted*

Aimu: Alright. Now last for today...

"The Avatar Of Greed, Mammon"

*At classroom after school*

Mammon:*Humming*

Aimu:*Arrive* Hello..sir. Are you in detention ?

Mammon: Nope for today. I was waiting for Lucifer. Just to make sure that he didn't passed out from exhaustion

Aimu: Ah. I see...well..*Bring out 50 grimm*...So ? 50 grimm about Lilian ?

Mammon:...*Smile* I been nice today so...I will only take 30 grimm

"I was incharge in looking after Lilian when she first arrive here. She was able to trick me, with the help of Levi because he want his money back, to make a pact with me as an exchange for my credit. I was pissed off at first but then realize that with Lilian, I feel some kind of comfort around her. She always defend me and was with me during my hard time. Even though she's with Lucifer. She still always take my side and defend me when I have been accused of something I didn't do. She was kind and abit selfless but you can said that I was grateful to meet her and I was hoping that she was still here with us. Her death was painful. A harsh reality of realization that humans have a very short lives"

Mammon: Among my brothers, I didn't use my demon form on her, or try to hurt and kill her. Yes I was abit grumpy at first but hey. It change overtime and I really like her company. And people were about if you do something good to people, good things will happen to you too. Example, I have a human lover named Stella. She was the best. Kind and hardworking, she spoils me like Lilian does. And not just that, I think that my relationship with my brothers are more better than before. We still have arguments and hard time but it wasn't that worse if you ask me. Lucifer still punish us for our wrongdoings but that's a long story. But on the other note, I was the first demon that make a pact with her. Her first favourite demon while Lucifer is the second favourite *Giggle*

Aimu:*Write it down* I see-*Realize it*...Lilian is with Lucifer ?

Mammon: Because they are lovers

Aimu:...What ?!

*At the same time*

Lucifer:*Arrive* Mammon-*Saw it*

Aimu: Eek ! *Quickly run passed Lucifer and leave*

Lucifer:...What the-

Mammon: I'm just telling her about Lilian. No big deal

Lucifer: You what-

Mammon: Come on bro. She's a curious human. Just let her know about Lilian abit

Lucifer:....*Sigh* Fine...

*At outside*

Meisha: How was it ?

Aimu:*Catch her breath* All okay...

Mythy: Now only four more

Aimu: Yeah...

"Even though I can sense that it will be abit difficult with those four..."