Lesson 4 pt.4-Pride's issue

*At House Of Lamentation*

Mammon: Lucifer...it's lunch already...*Try to shake him awake*

Lucifer:*On the bed*...No...

Mammon: You have been like this since yesterday. Are you sick again ? Then I will ask Beel to make something easy for your stomach

Lucifer:...*Pull the blanket closer to his face*...I'm not hungry...

Mammon:...*Sigh* Fine. We will save your part later *Get up then leave the room*

Poochyena:...Poochy ?

Lucifer:...I feel tired...I want to throw up but I can't...

"So tired...so dizzy..."

*Meanwhile at Shibui Hall*

Aimu:*Try to call Lucifer but failed*....What the ?....*Try to text one of the brothers*

------------------------------------------

Mammon

"Hey Mammon. I haven't been able to call old man. He even didn't replay to my messages"

"Oh. Lucifer looks unwell actually"

"I think it was since yesterday. Afterall, he looks more paler and tired ever since we come back from The Fall. I don't know if it was a food poisoning or his immune system has gone weird"

"I see. Have you ever consider of taking him to the doctor or something ?"

"We will call Dr Frib if it was too serious. For the meantime, we will give him some painkillers to ease his illness"

"Okay"

------------------------------------------

Aimu: Unwell...I'm pretty sure he also had a cold before this...

*Meanwhile. At House Of Lamentation*

Lucifer:*Awake when he heard his D.D.D rang*....*Pick it up and saw Rami send a photo* What the....

*When open it, he was shocked and immediately get up and change before leaving but he accidently leave his D.D.D. It was revealed that Rami manage to get his hand on the Grimoire. At forest*

Rami:*Looking at few pages of the grimoire until heard it* Oh. Your finally arrive huh ?

Lucifer:*Try to catch his breath*...How...how can you get that book ?! It should have been hidden !

Rami: I have my own way. Afterall, it might come in handy

Lucifer: You...*Try to use his power but failed* W-What the ?

Rami: Ah. Looks like I forgot to show you something...*Bring out a small bottle with blue liquid in it*....You might not realized this but you have been drinking this kind of potion before this

Lucifer:...How-*Realize it*...It can't be...

Rami: You trust me enough that you didn't realize that I have been putting this potion into your drinks every single day