Lesson 6 pt.1-Ambush

*At cave near the waterfall*

Many Gargoyles:*Putting the potion bottle into the box*

Axar: Make it quick ! We're chasing the time now !

Gargoyle 1:*Arrive* Master Axar. We can't contact Wolfros. We afraid that he might get caught

Axar: Then let him be. If he late then we leave him behind-*Feel shaking* ?!

Gargoyle 1: An earthquake-*Fell due to sudden explosion* Gah !

Axar: What the-

Mammon:*In his demon form* Oi you punk ! You dare making our big bro sick ?!

Beel:*In his demon form while throw few gargoyles to the wall* Time to get serious

Levi:*In his demon form* I'm not really a fighter in real life but I can atleast summon Lotan !

Axar: Grr...attack !

Few gargoyles:*Change size and heading towards them*

Mammon: And you forgot one !

Satan:*Appear in his demon form and started to attack the gargoyles* Time to release my anger !!

*Mammon and Beel use their powers to destroy the Viocrowler Potion while Levi and Satan fight off with the Gargoyles and Axar*

Axar:*Dodge many attacks* This can't be happening-*Being kicked* Argh ! *Saw it*

Satan: Lucifer might be arrogant prideful bastard...but he's still my brother. Only ME and BELPHIE CAN prank on him ! *Deliver many punches*

Axar:*Block it with his hands until started to feel pain* Why you...*Appearing his tail and slam Satan with it*

Satan:*Loose balance and fell* Grr...bastard !!

Axar:*Try to escape but realize that many of his gargoyle hencemen and potions were defeated and destroyed* No !! *Take the remaining pouch of Viocrowler potion before quickly teleport away*

Satan: He escape !

Levi: Tell Lord Diavolo about this !

*At woods*

Axar:*Appear* Tch. I have to hurry and leave this place-

*Not so fast*

Axar: ?! *Look at the other direction*

Dr Frib:*Appear from the shadow*

Axar: Frib ?!

Dr Frib: It's over now Axar. If you want to survive, then surrender

Axar:...NEVER. Your just a doctor and beside

"Your not even from this world at the first place"

Dr Frib:....

Axar: I'm the one that let you work with me yet you betray me !

Dr Frib: Because your work...reminds me of my old work that I regret it deeply !

*Dr Frib heading towards Axar, immediately change into his demon form that resemble an eclipse demon*

Axar: ?!

Dr Frib: Luna chains !

*A blue chain appear from the ground*

Axar:*Try to escape but realize that it follow him* Huh ?! *Being caught* Gah !

Dr Frib:*Snatch the pouch* Vangeance flame *Burn it all down*

Axar: No !

Dr Frib: You were smart but low in fighting. That was why you always rely on those gargoyles

Axar:...*Smirk* Heh. You think it's over already ? Remember, I already sell some of those potions !

Dr Frib: I know...but I'm sure that Lord Diavolo and Barbatos will handle this thing. And besides *Look at few guards that arrive*

"Your deed has been doomed once and for all..."