thirty-five

Sage found herself holding back tears as the sound of Jacob's pained yells reached her ears. She pushed the side of her face closer to Paul's side in a desperate attempt to drown it out as the boy just held her tight. They were supposed to be safe. Emotions were running high, as several members were holding back tears at the sound of Jacob's screams. They said it would be a piece of cake.

Emily and Sage were on the couch, the house fully cleaned and candle flames flickering as the smell of Sage floated out the window. The two girls were staring out the door, waiting for the boys to bound through the door with wide smiles, speaking excitedly of the vampires they ripped apart.

That didn't happen, instead Paul and Sam rushed in— concern flooding their features as they dragged the two girls to the Black residence. "Jacob's injured."

The words circulated in her head, making her feel like her brain was swelling. They had a little bit of time to talk to the injured boy as they waited for Carlisle to come reset the bones. They had a few minutes until the boy would be screaming in pain.

Sage took those few minutes to call the boy an idiot— threatening to kill him as she stared at him through glossy eyes. "Sage I really don't think this is the time for threats."

She glared at the boy. "You didn't listen to my threat the first time I gave it, I'm just reminding you."

Jacob laughed lightly, which immediately caused him to flinch and let out a pained groan. Sage's eyes widened as she immediately began asking if he needed anything, which he just waved off. Billy wheeled into the room and Sage just nodded at him before walking out to the other boys, immediately throwing herself into Embry's open arms.

When she spotted Carlisle approaching the house, she didn't know how to feel— It was their fight, their responsibility that they dragged the boy into, but he was here to help, to mend Jacob's jagged bones. Sage moved towards Paul, allowing him to tug her into his chest, preparing herself to hear the soon arriving screams.

Sage laughed lightly at the flurry of curse words that began to flood her ears, though there were tears streaming down her cheek. She sat with him the entire night, glaring at Bella when she showed up and immediately heading to the living room to sit with Billy.

She cooked dinner for the three of them, knowing Billy was definitely too distracted to man the stove— and Jake had too many braces on his arm. She listened to the TV droning on about absolutely nothing as she cooked something simple. She ignored Bella's soft spoke goodbye when she left and made three plates of food before bringing one to Billy and one to Jacob.

Once the two boys had their food she grabbed her plate, immediately going to sit beside Billy, her brows scrunching in confusion over the tv program. "What are we watching?"

Billy just shrugged. The girl eventually fell asleep, curled up on the couch.

She knew Jacob's accelerated healing meant that he was completely fine— but she couldn't bring herself to leave him alone until he was fully healed. So when Billy kicked her out the next day, she definitely wasn't happy but slowly went home anyway.

WILLOW SPEAKS!!

short but it also means the main story for eclipse is wrapped up :/

how sad.

i also forgot this app existed... oops (and my sims obsession is back)