Goodbye Holly See You Soon

The Next Day,Jacob's P.O.V
I Wake Up The Next Day To The Smell Of Breakfast And Blood,Hey Holly Can I Have Breakfast In Bed I Ask You Know Breakfast And Blood In Bed I Say,No Come To The Kitchen Holly Says Still Looking At The Stove She Says.

Why Can't I Eat In Bed I Ask From Behind Her,Jacob Your Getting Better At Your Teleporting And Levitateing Jacob Holly Says,Thanks I Say,Now Eat Your Breakfast Holly Says,I Sit Down To Eat My Breakfast And Drink My Milkshake As I Sit There Scolling Though My Phone As I See Some Text From My Friends And My Dad As Well Asking Am I Coming Back Today.

Holly I Think I'm Gonna Go Back Home Today I Say,Are You Sure About This,I Mean You Did Tell Me About Your Imprint And You Can Still Feel It So I Know Your Still Going Though It Holly Says,And What Are You Gonna Tell Your Pack When They Find Out You Imprinted On Edward Cullen A Vampire Who Is Also Your Bestfriends Boyfriend Holly Says,Ugh Holly Please Don't Remind Me I Say,I Don't Know What I'm Gonna Do But I'll Figure Something Out I Say.

I Finally Finish My Breakfast And Head Back To My Room To Pack Some Of My New Clothes Holly Had Got Me Which Were Totally My Style,As I Got Ready And Dressed I Headed Back To The Kitchen To See Holly Smiling At Me,I'll Miss You Jacob And Make Sure To Visit Me Soon Holly Says As She's Hugging Me,I Will Holly I Say With A Smile,Oh And Here It's A Bag That Only You Can See And Access It Has Unlimited Blood Bags For You Holly Says Giving Me The Bag.

Thanks Holly I Say,Hey Holly Why Don't You Just Come With Me,Me Come With You To Your Pack And Meet Your Pack Mates Holly Says,Ya You Can Adopt Me And Live With Me And My Dad I Say,Sure I Would Love Too Holly Says,This Is Great I Say As We Walk Out Of The House Together Towards The Forest I Phase Into My Wolf Form And I Start Running To The Pack House Holly Holding On When We Get There I'm Still In Wolf Form And Holly Gets Off And Stands Next To Me.