They Know,Somehow They Know

Jacob's P.O.V
I See The Girls Sitting On The Bed Looking At The Ground,Good Time As Ever To Put My Healing Abilities To Good Use So I Grab There Hands And Yep There It Goes,Whoa Cool The Two Say.

Are You Two Alright Are You Both Ok? I Say A Little Worried, Ya We're Ok Renasmee Says, Ya Now You Can Be Our New Mommy Caydence Says,What What No I- No I Say Blushing Bright Red,You Did Imprint On Edward Right Renasmee Says,And You Did Parental Imprint On Us As Babies And Your Pregnant With Daddys Baby The Two Say In Unison.

How Do You Guys Know That,They Shug There Shoulders,What's Happening To Bella Tho Annie Ask,I Don't Know Ann But Don't Worry About Her Ok Just You Both Get Some Sleep Ok I Say,Alright But Can You Tuck Us In Renasmee Ask,Sure I Say.

I Finish Tucking In Renasmee And Annemarie And Head Downstairs, So What Happened I Ask,Well Edward Flipped His Shit On Bella And Threw Her Out Jasper Says,If She Ever Shows Her Face Here Again I Will Kill Her Rosalie Says,A Slow And Painful Death Emmett Says,I Can't Believe This And I Can't Believe I Didn't See This Coming Alice Says,Anyways I Have To Go Home I'll Be Back In Three Days I Say.

And Teleport Out Of The House,I End Up Phasing Into A Wolf And Running Though The Forest,Once I Get To The Pack House I Knew They Would Be Up All Of Our Sleep Schedules Sucked So I Trun Back Human And Knock On The Door And Leah Opens The Door,I Just Walk In I Have To Tell Them Now,Jacob You Look Like Your Gonna Blow Up What Happened Embry Says,Yo What's Wrong Jacob Seth Ask.

You Guys Will Not Believe What Just Happened Tonight I Say,What Happened Holly Says,Bella Is Crazy She's Been Cheating On Edward And She Hit Her Own Children I Say,What The Fuck Sam Says,Oh My Fuck Paul Says,Why The Hell Would She Do That Leah Says,I Don't Know I Say But I Need To Tell You Guys Something I Say.

What Is It Emily Says,I Lied To You Guys About What The Doctor Told Me When I Got A Checkup I Say,Then What Is It Jared Ask,Um Well It's Uh I Stop And Just Look Down And Mumble Something, What Quil Says We Can't Hear You Jacob Embry Says,I'm Pregnant I Say,The Whole Room Is Quiet Just In Shock, Why Didn't You Tell Us Emily Says,Hey I Didn't Know This Would Happen I Say, How Far Along Are You,1 Month I Think I Say,It's Edward's Isn't It Embry Says,I Nod.

How And When Jared Says,We Slept Together Ok But It Was A Accident And It Was When Edward And Him Were Broken Up,Does Edward Know About This Sam Says,Oh No Hell No Just Like He Knows Of Nether Imprint I Just Told You Guys Now Because SomeHow The Twins Know I Don't Know How They Know They Just Know About The Imprint, Parental Imprint And About Me Being Pregnant Even Though I Told No One.

Yelp You Better Tell Edward Soon Or Else The Twins Will Tell Him First Seth Says,Ya Easier Said Then Done I Say,Everything Is Easier Said Then Done But You Have To Tell Him Jacob Emily Says,How Him And Edward Just Basically Got Divorced I Can't Go And Tell Him All This,Well Atlest We Know Why Your Getting Fat Paul Says,And I Start Crying At This I Don't Know What Else To Do My Whole Life Is A Mess And I End Up Using My Powers To Throw A Book At Him Which Breaks His Nose.

That's What You Get For Being Such An Asshole Paul Embry Says,For Real,Real Asshole Move There Dude Jared Says,That's It Extra Portal For You Paul Sam Says,Paul You Dick Leah Says,Paul's A Asshole Don't Worry Jacob Seth Says,Jacob You Barely Isn't Even Noticeable With Your Abs Don't Listen To Paul Emily And Holly Say To Me,Ya I Guess And I Did Break His Nose I Say Trying To Stop Crying.