Telling The Pack

Jacob's P.O.V
As Holly Is Standing Next To Me,My Other Wolf Mates Run Towards Me And Turn Into Wolf Form As I Do As Well,Jacob Your Back Seth Says As She Hugs Me,Jake We Missed You Embry Says, Ya Where Were You Quil Says,Oh I Was You Know Somewhere I Say,Who's She Sam Says.

I'm Holly Pleased To Meet You Sam Jacob Has Told Me Alot About You Holly Says,You Don't Smell Like One Of Them Leah Says,She Doesn't Smell Like A Wolf Either Jared Says,I'm A Witch Actually Holly Says,A Witch Paul Says,Well That's What She Said Paul Quil Says,Um I Need To Tell You Guys Something I Say,What Is It Sam Says,Uh Let's Talk About It Inside I Say.

Once We're All Inside We Sit Down Well Some Sit Down,Some Stand Up,Alright Jake What's Going On Embry Says,I'm So Glad To See You Again Jake And That There's Another Female Here I Say,Same You Boys Were Getting Annoying Leah Says,Oh Whatever Leah Paul Says,Can You All Not Fight Jared Says,Ok That's Enough Jacob Go On And Say What You Need To Say Sam Says.

Ok So Do You Guys Want News One Or News Two I Say,Uh News One They All Say,Ok So Um I'm A Tribrid Surprise I Say,How The Fuck Jared Says,Uh What Paul Says,I'm A Vampire,Witch And Werewolf Now I Say,How Did That Even Happen Leah Ask,I Think It's Cool,Well The Night I Wasn't Here I Was Actually Attacked By A Vampire I Thought I Was Gonna Die But Holly Here Saved Me I Say.

Wait What! Leah Says,Who Was This Vampire Sam Ask,It Was A Vampire Witch Hybrid Named Willow She Used To Be My Childhood Bestfriend That Was Untill Power Got To Her Head So When We Met Again I Killed Her For Trying To Kill A Teenager Boy Then I Took Him To My House So He Could Recover And The Vampire Venom Ended Up Changing Him Holly Says.

Well Sam What Do We Do Now Paul Said,Nothing It's Not His Fault Sam Says,Ok What's News Two Jared Says,Oh Uh Well I Imprinted On A Vampire Not Just Any Vampire But Edward Cullen I Say,The Same Edward Cullen Who Is Your Bestfriends Boyfriend Embry Says,The Same Edward Cullen You Used To Hate Quil Says,And I Thought I Was Weird Paul Says, How Is That Even Possible Jared Said.

This Happened Before Once Long Ago Yes Long Long Ago But That Vampire Was Killed And The Wolf Slowly Died Of A Broken Heart As Well,W-What A-Are You For Real I Say,Don't Worry We May Not Entirely Like It But We Would Never And We Accept You Of Course Sam Says,What Sam Actually Means Is That your Scary Af And None Of Us Would Think Of Making You Angry Paul Says,I'm Not Scared Of Jacob Jared Says,I Look At Jared Really Jared I Say,Wow Look At That The TV It's Nice Isn't It Jared Says.

Jacob You Shouldn't Be Away From Your Imprint You Know What Can Happen Leah Says,I Know I Know I Just Can't I'm Supposed To Hate Him Not Have My Heart Skip A Beat And Blush Like A Idiot When I See Him I Say,Well Then What Are You Gonna Do Seth Says,Um I'm Just Gonna Have To Figure Something Out I Suppose I Say,Right At The Moment I Start To Feel Nauseous So I End Up Throwing Up In The Sink, Jake! Are You Ok Emily Ask,I'm Fine I've Just Been Sick Lately I Say Don't Worry Tho I Say,Well If You Say So Leah Says.