The Volturi Are Always Watching

Jacob's P.O.V
Well I Been Having Some Stomach Pain,I Been Throwing Up, Feeling Lightheaded, My Vision Gets Blurry At Times, And Etc So My Friends Wannad Me To Come In To Get A Check Up I Say.

You Have Some Good Friends Doctor Kim Says,Ok Hun Um Lay Down For Me And We Will See What's Going On,I Think It's Just A Stomach Virus Or Something I Say,Ya I Never Heard Of A Stomach Virus Doing All That So It Could Be Something Else Now Lay Down So I Can Check It Out,Ok I Say Laying Down.

After 30 Minutes Of The Doctor Doing Whatever Doctors Do And Some Blood Work I Have To Wait 4 Hours Here Untill We Get The Results,So 4 Hours Pass By And The Results Finally Come Back,So Your Not Sick Witth Anything So It's Nothing Serious Doctor Kim Says,That's Good To Know I Say,Congratulations Though Doctor Kim Says,Congratulations? Congratulations For What I Ask Confused, Your Pregnant About 11 Weeks So Congratulations  Doctor Kim Says.

Um I Uh What I Ask,Your 11 Weeks Pregnant Congratulations Doctor Kim Says Again, I- This Um But Huh I Say,Oh God Your Crying Do You Need A tissue Doctor Kim Says,I Didn't Even Know I Was Crying Till I Felt My Face And Saw Tears Falling From My Face,Um No Thank You I'll Be Leaving Now I Say As She Hands Me The Paperwork And I Walk Out.

I Just Walk Out I Don't Know Where To I Keep Stareing At The Paper Hopeing It Will All Just Go Away But I Dosen't There It Is On A Paper Jacob Black Pregnant 7 Weeks And 2 Days Healthy,Well That's Good I'm Healthy And The Baby Is Healthy I Guess,I Don't Know What To Do Anything Worse Part Is That I Know That It's Edward's Baby God Someone Please Kill Me Right Now Actually No Please Don't Do That I Think Back To What Happened LastTime I Said That And Just Walk Off.

Demetri's P.O.V
I Have Been Following This Kid Around While Hiding Of Course And Got Some Great Information Yelp Back To. Voltaire I Go I Say To Myself As I Jump Off The Building To The Ground And Make My Way To Voltaire And Vamp Speed There Once Out Of Sight From People.

Once I Return To Voltaire I Entire The Castle With All This Information I Have On Him Now,Demetri Aro Says,Lord Aro I Say Bowing,Have You Gathered Information On Bella Swan Aro Says,I Was Actually Not Able To Get Close Enough To Her So I Have Not I Say,Demetri Your Misson Was to Get Information On Bella I Wouldn't Mess That Up Jane Says,Aro Puts His Hand Up And Shhhs Jane.

But I Do Have Some Information On Someone Else I Say,And Who Is This Person Aro Says,Jacob Black A Wolf Shifter Who Was Truned Into A Tribrid By Another Vampire,Who Has Imprinted On Edward Cullen And Is About 7 Weeks Pregnant With Edward's Child Or Children I Say,Aro's Eyes Light Up At This News,Thank You Demetri You Have Done A Great Job Aro Says.

A Tribrid That Is Pregnant With Edward's Children What Will We Do Caius Says,We Meet Him For Ourselves Of Course Not Just Yet Though Let's Wait I Have A Feeling Edward Dosen't Know Anything About This Yet Aro Says,Demetri Just Wannad To Show Off Jane Says,Danm Right I Did I Say,And Show Off He Did Again Goodwork Demetri Aro Says,Don't Worry Sister You Might Get Another Chance One Day Alec Says.