Why Does He Get Everything

2 Weeks Later,Bella's P.O.V
I Was Now A Vampire And I Had Two Beautiful Daughters And Was Married To Edward You Think I Would Be Happy But No And It Was All Because Of Him My Jacob Black He Got Everything.

He Got To Be A Tribrid For Some Reason Instead Of Dieing, The Others Were On His Side Except For Edward And Even He Was On His Side At Times,He Got Rosalie To Go With Her Stupid Idea Of Adopting, He Was The Godfather Of Said Babies,My Daughters Obviously Liked Him Better Then Me There Own Mother And I Could See The Edward Looked At Him.

This Was All Supposed To Be About Me And Everything Was Ruined Now Because Of Him Why Couldn't He Just Stay A Dog With His Stupid Mutts And Wolf Family Ugh It's All Unfair I Say,As I Throw A Book At The Window,Whoa Whoa Bella Sweet Calm Down Edward Says To Me.

Guys Come On We're Gonna Watch A Movie Emmett Says,Come On Bella Edward Says Grabbing My Hand And We Walk To The Living Room And My Face Falls When I See Jacob Sitting There With Renasmee Sitting On His Right And Annemarie On His Left Then There Was Rosalie Her Twins Who Were 1 Year Old Then Emmett Then Alice And Jasper On The Other Couch And Then Carlisle And Esme Next To Them,My Children Had Rapid Growth But Stopped Aging Rapidly At 3 So They Were 3 Years Old,Me And Edward Sat On The Other Couch Together.

So What Movie Should We Watch Rosalie Says,Not Gonna Lie I Feel Some Tension In The Living Room Right Now I'm Feeling Strong Anger From Someone Jasper Says,Hey Renasmee And Annemarie Wanna Come Sit By Me And Daddy I Say,No Thank You Mommy We'll Stay Here With Uncle Jakey Renasmee Says,Ya And We Like The NickNames Annie And Nessie Mommy Annemarie Say.

Since When I Ask,Oh Uncle Jakey Gave Us Those Nicknames Renasmee Says, Ya And We Really Like Them Alot Annemarie Says Smiling, That's Good Edward Says Smiling At The Girls, Meanwhile My Blood Is Just Boiling More And More I End Up Throwing The Glass On The Floor And I Start Yelling At Jacob.

Here We Go Again Jacob Says,Bella What The Hell Emmett Says,This Isn't Fair Why Is He Getting Everything And Not Me Your Both My Children You're Both Supposed To Sut By Me And Edward Your My Husband Your Supposed To Be On My Side! I Yell,Awww Is Bella Throwing A Temper Tantrum Jacob Says,Jacob Shut Up Shut The Fuck Up This Is All Your Fault! I Hate All Of You! I Yell.

Bella Sweetie Your Not In Your Right Mind You Need Some Air And Your Scaring The Kids You Should Go Esme Says,No! I Did Nothing Wrong It's Gis Fault! I Yell,Next Thing I Know Esme Vamp Speeds Towards Me And Pins Me To The Wall Danm I Didn't Know She Was Strong I'm Supposed To Be The Strongest, Bella Your Really Testing Me Right Now! Get Out Of My House And Come Back When You're In A Better Head Space! Esme Yells At Me And Throws Me Against A Wall.

Esme Sweetheart Calm Down Carlisle Says And Kisses Her Cheek,Danm Mom Ii Didn't Know You Had That In You Jasper Says,Bella You Got Me Acting Out Esme Says And Brushes Off Her Dress,Carlisle I'm Fine Esme Says And Kisses Him,And Bella Don't Fuck With A Mother's Rage Esme Says And Goes Back To Sitting At The Couch,I Just Get Up And Vamp Speed Outside,I End Up Breaking A Whole In A Tree I Hate Him I Hate Him I Say Over Wnd Over Again,I Hate Edward Too For Never Agreeing With Me I Can Find Someone Much Better I Don't Need This I Think To Myself.