Scotty x Carter

Plot: Jela and Carter do a prank on Scotty. Scotty don't play when it comes to her bitch. //REQUESTED//

 //REQUESTED//

Carter Pov

We just got to Nashville, Tennessee and it's already on and popping. They already separated us on some bullshit like Silm and big body Rollie scared because Rock, Jela and I put them paws on them. Jela, Rock and I are in the living room chopping it up real quick. Scotty went to shower and Anne is in the kitchen getting herself a drink.

"Wassup with you, Carter?" Rock asked. I looked at her while hitting Scotty's vape. "You ain't prank nobody yet and I've been waiting for it." I started laughing.

~

CONFESSIONAL

"Yall know I be on my youtube shit. I am the most viewed on it like shit. My pranks go hard. I'm a true mastermind."

~

"Shit man I got one lined up for Scotty." I said.

"Your girl?" I nodded. "She not even safe." Jela said. Anne came in.

"Nahh." Rock and I laughed. "I'm gon play on her jealousy. We all know Scotty doesn't play with a bitch who touches me, looks at me funny or even breathes in my presence."

"I'm the same way. I'm not gon hold you." Rock said and I nodded.

"Jela, you want to help me with this?" I asked.

"Girl, I'm not about to get hit." Jela said.

"You won't. I promise." I said. "I will hold her back. She'll probably just hit me." I laughed.

"Aight, what's the plan?" Jela said.

"When she come down just flirt with me a lil bit then go upstairs. Imma pretend I got a text then Imma go up. Rock I want you to tell her you seen me and Jela kissing."

"Awe hell." Anne said and I giggled. "It's the evil giggle for me."

"Anne just hype that shit up." I told them. "Jela Imma set my camera up in your room, another in here and Imma record on my phone." I got up and went to my room with Scotty. She was in the shower. I walked into the bathroom. "Bae!" I called and she opened the curtain. Damn. "When you get finished we all downstairs, chopping it up."

"Okay, let me get a kiss." I smirked and walked closer to her. Scotty pulled me in for a kiss my the back of my neck. I kissed her back. "Get in." She started pulling my shirt up to take it off. Scotty loves shower sex. It's like her favorite thing to do.

"Bae, Imma let you have your shower but Imma get in them guts later." Scotty just pouted at me.

"I want it now." I smirked.

"I got you later. Imma lil tried right now." Scotty still was pouting. "I got you, Ma."

"Okay fine." I kissed her again and I did the thing with my tongue and Scotty moaned. I pulled away. "See you can't be doing shit like that." I giggled.