Scotty x Kai

Plot: Razor thought shit was sweet on the bus. Kai don't play about her bitch.

 Kai don't play about her bitch

Kai Pov

Everyone was vibing and drinking on the bus. Razor was throwing her ass everywhere and on everyone. She tried to twerk on me but Scotty politely told her no. Then all of a sudden all hell breaks loose.

~

CONFESSIONAL

"I noticed that Razor had some tattoos and I was curious about them because whoever did that needs to be out the game for real. Like the lines were all uneven and me personally I'm like damn they fucked her over. No bullshit."

~

"Razor who did your tattoos?" I asked as I rolled a blunt.

"Whatchu mean?" Razor asked.

"What I mean is that you should get your money back?" I laughed with Rock.

"I love my tattoos." Razor said laughing back. Okay boo.

"What's this one?" Scotty asked her pointing at it.

"If you want me to take my pants off then just say that." I raised an eyebrow.

"I love tattoos that's all." Scotty said.

"Scotty stop touching me!" Razor yelled.

"That's me, my nigga." Rock said.

"Scotty I'm not the fucking one." Why is she yelling at Scotty?

"I'm not even doing nothing." Scotty said. "All I asked was what that one was?"

~

CONFESSIONAL

"Like is this bitch tweekin. I asked about her tattoos first because I am a tattoo artist and I owe 3 shops so I know what I'm talkin bout. Don't start yelling at my bitch for nothing."

~

Razor started tweekin out of no reason. Yelling at Scotty saying she was going to fuck her up. Security moved Scotty and Razor saying that she was saying she was going to fuck her up. I looked at Scotty and she shook her head saying she got it. I passed the blunt to Rock after I lit it and got it going.

"Who holding you back?" Scotty asked her. "He holding me back. Who holding you back?" I smirked. Razor got bold and jumped up and Scotty bopped her in her shits. "Shut the fuck up." I started laughing.

"What's funny?" Razor asked me getting in my face.

"Girl if don't get your stale dick ass breath out my face." I clowned her and the girls laughed at her.

"Bitch you easy opportunity." I laughed.

"My bitch just bopped you and you ain't do shit. I ain't worried about you." I said. "You should be worried about them shitty ass tattoos."