Scotty x Mikah

Plot: Biggie done got Mikah fucked up so she handles business and Scotty got the right thing to calm her down//REQUESTED ANONYMOUSLY//

Scotty Pov

We just got to the house and Biggie is steady picking at Stunna Girl. Now it's none of my business but that's my baby's best friend. Mikah and Stunna have been friends since elementary school and they came up together in the industry. Rock done fought Lo and I see my girl slowly starting to take her chains off.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked her. She shook her head. Oh shit. It's about to go down. She put her chain on me and her watch.

"Wait." Biggie turn around. "Mikah we got beef?" Biggie asked her.

"Yeah. That's my best friend in there and you keep startin shit with her. Ayo Best friend?" Mikah said then called after the put her diamond watch on me.

"Yurr!" Stunna called out.

"Imma fuck up broke back bitch over here." Mikah said.

~

CONFESSIONAL

*laughs* "I'm sorry yall but my girl be eating them bitches up always. Biggie you got yourself in this one. Don't look at me for help. I'm just waiting until my baby get done."

~

"Get active best friend. Show them how we get down in the bay." Stunna said. I backed up and my baby took off her sweater. She was just in her sports bra and I couldn't help but bite my lip. My baby is so motherfucking fine. I put her sweater because she smells so good.

"Come on Big beefy bitch square the fuck up. You steady pickin at my best friend cause she small but sock a bitch that's your height my nigga." Mikah said. Biggie just stood there.

"I ain't got problem with you, my nigga." Biggie said. I took my hair tie off and put her dreads up. "Scotty, I thought we was cool."

"We are but you not about to pull my baby's hair out. That's my job." I said.

"Now Scotty." Natalie said with a laugh. I backed up and Mikah took off punching Biggie then Stunna broke free from security and started fucking up Rollie. I look back over to my baby and I saw Biggie on the ground. Mikah was throwing punches after punches then security was trying to pull her but she got away from them and kicked Biggie in the face.

"DAMN!" Rock said. Three of the big security dudes got her off Biggie.

"That's how we do it in the motherfucking bay bitch. We stomp bitches out." Mikah said. "That bitch bloody. I'm not done with her, it's time to put her in a casket." Awe shit when she say that it's over. Mikah ended up getting away from security and tackled Biggie to the floor and started punching her repeatedly in the face. They grabbed her again.

"Scotty help them. She only listens to you." Natalie said. I've waiting all day to get my baby alone. They had her pushed up against the wall as I walked over.