Scotty x Cash

Plot: Scotty is on live but Cash wants her attention

Cash Pov

I was playing my game and I'm so bored. I heard Scotty downstairs on live. She steady always on live and not with me. I turned the game off and took off my shirt. It's a little hot and Scotty don't like when I walk around shirtless when she on live. I walked out our room and went downstairs.

"Bae!" I called out.

"Yes baby?" Scotty said back.

"We got some food coming." I came around the corner.

"Nope. Go back upstairs and put a shirt on." I laughed and walked over to her.

"You know they wanna see my tats." Scotty had her hand out to stop me.

"Those are mine and they not seeing it." I pulled her into me off the camera and into a kiss. Scotty sighed then I pulled away. She went back to her live while running her hand down my chest. I stood in my spot.

"Baby." I called her and she looked at me. "Come here." Scotty came back over and I pulled her into me by her shorts. I kissed her again and Scotty wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands traveled to her ass. "Come upstairs Ma." I started kissing down her neck.

"I gotta finish my live." I rolled my eyes. "Don't get an attitude." She pecked my lips and pulled away. She went back over to her live. "Hey guys. Yall wanna see my wifey." I chuckled. "She gotta put a shirt on first." I shook my head and walked over. I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Hey bitches." I said. They asked where Scotty's name was. I stepped from behind Scotty. "Right here." I pointed to my stomach: SCOTLYND RYAN. "And I got her lips tatted on my neck. I turned my neck to the side. "Her birthday on my arm." I showed my arm. 02/16/1998. "Then her middle finger on my other arm." I showed them Scotty pulled me back behind her.

"It's really giving she belong to Scotty." Scotty read. "And does." I smirked and put my face in her neck. "Does she have Chrisean tatted on her?"

"Yes. That's twin so I got her full name tatted on my forearm and she got mine because at the end of the day we always gon be close." I showed them Rock's name. Chrisean Eugenia Malone. The doorbell went off and I walked to the door. I ordered us some groceries so Scotty could cook dinner. I brought the bags in and I felt eyes on me.

"Baby they wanna know when your album is coming out?" Scotty asked.

"Next week on Thursday." I said as I put the food away. I went back over to Scotty and wrapped my arms around her again.

"This my big baby." I cheesed the camera. "She so cute." I put my face back in her neck. I started kissing her neck. I just want her off the live.!

"Come on Ma. Let me get in that pussy." I whispered in her ear. "I know you feel that wood against you. Come on."

"Yall I gotta go." Scotty quickly ended the live while pushing back into me. I turned her around picked her up on the counter. Scotty squealed then I turned her phone off and put it to the side. I started kissing down her neck. "My baby just wants my attention huh?"

"Always baby." I took off her shirt and I took one of her nipples in my mouth. Scotty sighed and ran her hands through my hair. I went lower and pulled her shorts and panties off. I pulled her to edge of the counter and dove right in.

"Fuck baby." I spread her legs wide open. Scotty's hands went to the back of my neck pushing me further into her. "Ah right there." I replaced my mouth with two of my fingers. I kissed up her body as I rammed my fingers in her. I kissed her and Scotty moaned against my mouth. "I'm gonna cum." I went even faster and I felt her cum on my fingers. "Mmm baby." I slowed down and pulled my fingers out. I put them in her mouth and she sucked them clean. I felt her pulling down my track pants and my boxers. I picked her up and walked her over to the couch. "Let's go upstairs to bed." I shook my head.

"Nah I asked you earlier so I'm fucking you over this couch." I set her down and turned her around. Scotty bent over and I rubbed my tip up and down her folds. I pushed in and let out a moan. "Toot that shit up, baby." Scotty pushed back into me. I held her hips and I went in faster. "I got your attention now?" I asked.

"Ooh yes baby." I slammed into her and Scotty let out a squeal.

"You gon tell me to wait again?" I asked her.

"No baby never." I gathered her hair up and pulled her back into me.

"Match me baby." I said. Scotty pushed back everytime I'm against her. I smacked her ass.

"Harder baby." I smirked and went hard into her and Scotty moaned so loud. It felt like she came because her pussy was trying to push me out.

"Oh we not done baby." I pulled out and sat on the couch. "Come ride this dick." Scotty crawled over and straddled me. She lined herself up and sunk down on me.

"Fuck." Scotty said as she threw her head back. She put her hands on my shoulders as she bounced up and down. I put my hands on her ass and I gave it a smack.

"You can go faster than that baby." Scotty increased her speed then I sat up bit sucking on her neck. "Fuck baby." I said in her neck. Scotty grabbed my throat and pushed me back against the couch. Scotty said that when she's on top, she's in charge.

"You like that Papa?" Scotty asked.

"Always babygirl." I said. She squeezed my throat a little.

"Whose dick is this?" Scotty asked me.

"Yours baby." I said.

"Mmhmm tell them hoes." Scotty said. "Who be making them toes curl?"

"You baby." I said and she went fast. "Shit." I was getting close.

"You want to cum, Papa?" I nodded and she squeezed a little hard. "Use your words?" She started grinding on me. Fuck.

"Yes, Ma." I said. Scotty leaned in to my ear.

"Cum inside me, Papa." Scotty said then she bit my earlobe.

"Shitttttt." I dragged out as I came inside her. Scotty kept going and my toes started curling. "Fuck." I busted a second nut inside her. Scotty slowed down.

"Let's go shower baby." Scotty said as she got off me and pulled me up. I took my pants and boxers off from my ankles. Scotty grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. "I'm not done with you just yet. You wanted my attention, now you got it."

authors note i hope this was everything you wanted friendsend in more requests and send in prompt requests peace fam ✌️

authors note
i hope this was everything you wanted friend
send in more requests and send in prompt requests
peace fam ✌️