What's Mines is Mines

Plot: "I'm standing on business about my bitch."

Cash Pov

Cash Pov

I'm outside smoking a blunt when some of the other girls from the other house came over. Like Sky, Ahna, ET and Camilla.

"Hey Cashie." Ahna said as she sat next to me. I raised an eyebrow because only Scotty and Rock calls me that.

"Hey." I said then I got the blunt going.

"How's Chrisean?" Camilla asked.

"Twin is good. Jr. is so cute." I picked up my phone and showed them pictures.

"Aw." Sky said. "Did you just get back?"

"Yeah like an hour ago. I had to be there for my nephew's birth." Then I saw my big sister come over. I passed Camilla the blunt and I ran over to my sister Tesehki. "Teefa." I jumped into her arms and hugged her. She laughed.

"You missed me huh?" I nodded. "Come on big baby." I laughed and got down. We walked over to the girls and I sat back in my seat.

"I love how you are with your sisters." ET said.

"I just don't pick sides. I told them they both was wrong and not to put me in the middle. And knowing those two, they'll be cool by the time we get home." I said. "Because at the end of the day we're sisters and family is always gon ride for each other."

"I love that." Ahna said. "You are so spiritual."

"Uh thanks." I glanced over at my sister and she shrugged. I started rolling another blunt.

"So when you and Scotty gon pop some out?" Sky asked.

"I don't know. I mean she's still living her life and I don't think she's ready yet." I said.

"But are you ready though?" Ahna asked.

"I mean yeah but that's a conversation we need to have." I said. They all nodded. Teefa had the blunt at this point.

"Well if she don't want your babies then I'll be more than happy to take over." Ahna said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay weirdo." I laughed.

~

Scotty Pov

I was waiting for my baby to come back. Chrisean had her baby and Cash went to be with her. I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I looked out the window and I saw my baby, Tesehki, Sky, Camilla, ET and that bitch Ahna outside smoking. I saw Ahna move closer to my baby. Aw fuck no. I went to the door.

"Cash!" I called out. She turned to face me. She gave the blunt she was rolling to her sister. She got up and walked over to me.

"Hey bae." She went to kiss me but I moved my head.

"What are you doing with that bitch?" I asked.

"I wasn't with her." Cash started. "I was outside by myself waiting for you to wake up and they came over." Okay. "She was on some weird shit though."

"What do you mean?"

"She started out by calling me Cashie, then she was like your so spiritual when I was talking about Rock and Tesehki. Then Camilla asked if you and I were going have kids, I said I didn't know if you were ready because I know I am, she said that if didn't want kids with me then she would hop in and take your place." I was pissed.

~

CONFESSIONAL

"Now this bitch really got me fucked up. You sitting up there flirting with what's mine. We've been locked in for almost 3 years now and you think you can have her? Ha you tried it."

~

"I wanna see if she'll say it to my face." I said. I grabbed her hand and walked her back over to the girls. "Ahna, let me say this as clearly as possible. This." I pointed to Cash. "Is mines. What's mines is mines." I yelled at her.

"What are you doing? You look a fool." Ahna said.

"What I'm doing is what any bitch would do if dirty bitch tryna flirt with what's theirs. I'm standing on business about my bitch." I told her. "Now stand up." Ahna gave me her middle finger so I took off on her. Security pulled me off of her. "Yeah bitch."

"You mad because your bitch want me." Ahna said.

"No the fuck I don't." Cash said.

~

Cash Pov

Why the fuck is this bitch saying I want her?

"You was on some weird shit when you came over. You expect me not to tell my bitch?" I said then I asked. I looked over at Teefa. "Is this bitch serious?"

"It's okay baby. You want me." I made a face.

"Nah I like my bitch tall. Short bitches that ain't got no ass is not for me." I said. "Say I want you one more time and I'll show how we do it in Bmore." I pulled up my shorts.

"You wan-." I cut her off by punching her in her face. I just started throwing them at her.

"Say it again." I asked as I was over top of her. Teefa pulled me back. "Don't say some weird shit and expect me and my bitch not to steal off on you."

"If I'm fight damn sure my bitch is right behind me." Scotty said.

"I don't want your stale pussy ass." I said. Ahna still keep talking shit so I turned to my big sister. "Teefa let me go. This bitch still talkin." Teefa let me go and security was distracted so I took off on her again and I tossed her lil ass in the pool. Teefa and ET started laughing and Sky and Camilla was looking around. I went over to Scotty.

"That's why my bitch tossed your ass in the pool. Keep fucking talkin." Ahna got out the pool and Scotty broke off from security and ran up on Ahna. Scotty started starts going ham on her. Security pushed me and Scotty in the house. Natalie came downstairs.

"What happened?" Natalie asked.

"Ahna was flirting with Cash thinking that Cash was going to tell me. Like the fuck." Scotty said.

"I tossed her in the pool." I said with a strug.

"That's why she wet." Natalie said while laughing.

"She kept playing on my top like I wanted her. The fuck. This ring on my girl's finger says otherwise." I said. I proposed to Scotty two weeks ago.

"Say it to the camera." Natalie said. I turned to the camera.

"Her name bout to be Scotlynd Ryan-Malone. This mines forever." I said as I put up my set.

"And ever." Scotty came over and pecked my lips.

authors note ayo freennnnni hope this is everything you want yall i love me some scottysend in more requests and promptspeace fam ✌️

authors note
ayo freennnnn
i hope this is everything you want
yall i love me some scotty
send in more requests and prompts
peace fam ✌️