6.)

New appearance for age right now:

I ran as far as my little legs could carry me which was pretty far surprisingly

I ran as far as my little legs could carry me which was pretty far surprisingly. I was running for about two hours straight with little to no stopping.

I was too afraid that she would be right beside me. Ms. Noir had a bit of a mean streak and could be a sadistic bully even though I was just flippin three. I was panting heavily trying to catch my breathe. I look up to see my only companions which were unhatched eggs.

"Mkay guys what the game plan? Should we just hide from her until the sunset??? Sounds like a good plan right?" I said not even looking impressed by my own lackluster plan. There was no possible way I could hide for eight hours straight without her finding me.

Ms. Noir some type of six sense that help her detect people. I feel like it has something to do with the show, but UNFORTUNATELY FOR ME I DIDNT EVEN GET PASS THE HUNTER EXAM!

As I sulk internally I could feel the egg trio judging me. If cherry had eyes she would've probably rolled them right now. Cherry was spinning around as if she was saying we should stand our ground and fight.

"Cherry, we all know how terrifying she is to fight. That's a losing battle right there..... plus we don't have anything to fight her with" I explain to cherry who looks to be seriously considering my explanation. Lee and Lea pop up in front me with an egger(eager) movements.

"Hmm? What's you guys idea?" I asks softly as we all huddle together. When Lee and Lea have a plan it's usually a good one. It's not just running or just straight up attacking.

"Yeah, what's the plan" We all slowly look to my left to see Ms. Noir who was wearing a sadistic smile. I scream and starts running as fast as I can. Since I was small I could slip into small tunnels that looks like it was for adult beavers. Luckily for me there weren't none in the dens.

"Fudge! We're in trouble......Lee, Lea if you got an idea of how to get out here I'm willing to listen" I start panicking as I feel the ground rumbling from above me. I'm not sure if she found me yet. Lea and Lee shakes their shells as in no.

I groans a bit. I kinda guess there plan was setting up some trap to by us some time to hide away better. I trust Lea and Lee to go out on their own to set up the trap even though they were eggs. They were magical and could do things average people can't do.

I just didn't want to get captured by Ms.Noir....the only way to execute the plan is.....THATS IT!

"Cherry.... I know we don't get along most of the time" I see Cherry eggs do a gesture for me to correct my statement. "Fine all the time, but I really do need your help right now. We might have to stall her a bit until Lee and Lea do there thing. Are you with me?" I held my hands to hold cherry. She didn't really let me hold her cause I guess she didn't trust me much but we have to trust each other in order to execute the plan.

Cherry looks at me and floats straight to me forehead. I close my eyes waiting to feel the impact of her shell. When I didn't feel it, I reluctantly open my eyes only to feel a soft tap on my forehead.

I'm guessing it was her way of saying 'let's do this' which made me smile.

"Mkay Lea Lee don't start setting up the trap until we go face to face with Ms.Noir" Lee and Lea nods a bit. I could feel their determination. I even felt a bit determined with this plan. It might've not been the best but hopefully it worked.