4.)

Am I a horrible author?
_________________________________

Wow is she so  pretty. Damnit all these pretty women are making me feel like a peasant T-T

"So Are you gonna tell me why you were in-front of my home black-out" She asks I think sounded more like a demand

"So Are you gonna tell me why you were in-front of my home black-out" She asks I think sounded more like a demand. I should pretend to be a normal 3 year old what is a normal 3 year old to them.

"Um I Don't Know. I can't remember anything" I look down avoiding her intense gaze.

"Didn't I tell you to look at me while I talk?" I hear the bed shuffling. I immediately look up to see her in front of me. She's glaring down at me like I just kick her kid in the face. W-Why are my instinct telling me to run right now? I-I'm scared. I need to run it's not safe. I bolt towards the open door. But I didn't make it she was already there in front of the door leaning back on it in a nonchalant manner.

"Where do you think you're going little one" the lady said looking blankly at me.
"Ain't it obvious I'm trying to leave" I mumble under my breath. She chuckles at something oh wait DID SHE HEARD ME?!

"Hilarious you have spunk even though you were cowering in fear just a few moments ago" she crept my way with ease. I take few steps as she makes her way towards me.

"W-Who are you anyway?" I ask gripping my bag.

"Oh how rude of me. The name Sasha Noir" Sasha greets me with a small bow. Like chat noir??? A image of chat noir pops into my head.

Ack! GO AWAY DUMB HOT BLONDE!Coming out of my thoughts I see Ms

Coming out of my thoughts I see Ms.Noir looking at me with a weird look.

"Are you okay little one?" Sasha makes her way towards me with a blank but showed mild concern face.

"I-It's nothing" I shake my head vigorously getting the chat noir image out of my head.

"Alright then kid. Do you know where you're parents are currently?" She asks making her way to the bed to sit. Shaking my head as in "no". I hear her sigh and the bed shifting a little.

"You don't have any memories of why you were laying in front of my home?"

"No ma'am"

She lets out a huge breath. She folds her arm and close her eyes thinking.
"So you ain't got nowhere to go?" I nod in response. I didn't even think about where I was gonna go after this. Is she thinking bout letting me stay with her? That's so nice of her

"Well it's not my problem"
I almost fall onto my face.
"E-Ehhhhhhhhhhhh?"

She gives a somewhat of an amused expression.
"I'm just joking. Oh and just because you're young doesn't mean you're not doing any chores. You also look weak as well" I was verbally stabbed in the stomach as she continues. "I guess I have to train you like you're my own" she puts on a devilish smile.

T-This is a devil. SOMEONE HELP ME FROM THIS DARK CREATURE