3.)

Hi Hi I'm back miss me? No? Okay but I'm think the next story I'll be updating is the black clover one but I'm not sure yet.
Well on to the story. And also for some reason I can't add any music (booooo) so it's gonna be dull without any sound
---------------------------

My eyes shot open but I quickly closed them because of the light. H-Huh? I open my eyes slowly and see a ceiling.
"Awww good I thought I died and meet an angel lady reincarnated into a place of my memory Then next thing I know she pushed me into a fountain then I was falling in the sky then I was about to reach the ground but I blacked out HAHAHA what a weird dream" I said in one go but it didn't sound like my voice.
I raise up and I felt a little light headed. I glance around and see I'm in a baby blue room.I look down at my hand and see that they are smaller.

"H-Huh w-what happened to my body" I jump up and see I'm in a 3 or four year old years old body.
I then felt a burn sensation on my right arm.
"Ouch that hurts like a bitch" I bite my lips the pain lasts about 2 minutes. I glance at my arm and see some writing.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐌𝐘

(Welcome to the world of Hunters my ⭐️)

Then the words disappears and more words begin to form. H-Hunter? Where have I heard that from.

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃

I look at the edge of the bed and see a Bleach bag.
Soooo my new and improved phone is in there. YAAY ITS BLACK AND BLEACH.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍

What the freak is this bitch talking about?

𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘★

Who the hell was that?

𝐎𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐙𝐄𝐊𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎U HAVE ANY QUESTION

"Hahaha...So this is real..... I'm dead and I'm in a hunter world?" I rub my chin with a little nod.
"Hunters......Hunters......Hunters my glop why are my memories fuzzy when I think of Hunters" I grip my hair in frustration.
"Every time I think of hunter I think of a hot clown guy and two kids" I crawl to the end of the bed and look inside of it. Its a portal in the book bag. I start looking at my new bag until a memory pops up out of nowhere."OH NOW I REMEMBER ITS THE ONE I DIDNT FINISH BEFORE I DIED. Hehehe I get to see killua and Gon" My laughing stop once I hear how creepy I sound.

LE GASP NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT SHOULDNT I BE OP OR SOMETHING? ALL THOSE OTHER REINCARNATED THINGS HAVE OP CHARACTERS LIKE STUCK IN NARUTO FANFICS! (I'm sorry but this is the truth like how the hell you just arrive and you know how to use jutsu and shit like got damnit щ('Д'щ;) . But I have no right to tell someone how to write their stories because I'm just complaining about it and don't have to read it. I'm sorry again for interrupting BYEEEEE) hmmmm.

I look at the wooden footboard and laughs evilly. Time to die for hurting my pinkie toes.
I punch the footboard with all my strength. "OUCH FREAKING GUMDROPS THAT HURTS" I shout with tears in the corner of my eyes.
It didn't break but I think my hand is. It didn't even make a dent in it. I roll around clenching my wrist I don't know why I thought this would help the pain. After few more minutes of pain throbbing and me being dramatic.
W-Well that proves I'm weak like any other toddler gosh darn it that hurt. I sigh and flip the bag upside down and start shaking it. I see three eggs fall out with bottles of water, some food from my original world, my phone, headphones, some clothes for toddlers, and a sheet of paper. Oooooo I have a note. I feel so special.

Dear Zuri
Welcome to the world of Hunters
The main story doesn't begin until you turn 12. You won't be OP like some fanfics you may have read so don't do anything stupid like trying to punch wood expecting it to shatter into pieces. THIS IS NOT A FANFIC THIS IS YOUR LIFE NOW. If you wanna be OP You will have to train a lot. You better hope you don't die before the main story even begins.

P.S. you're currently 3 years old

I felt like a shiver down my spine. Are they reading my mind or somethings. I pick up the first egg and it was black with red spots on it. Then I pick up the second egg was black with white dots and the last egg was the exact opposite of the second egg.

"Am I suppose to eat these or something" I tilt my head examining the egg. Then one of them hit me in the forehead. I drop them on the bed.
"Ow WHY AM I GETTING HURT" I shout as I rub my forehead. I see the black and red egg start shaking around like it was cursing me out. While the other two stayed close by each other.

"You wanna fight or something egg. Cause I do like scrambled eggs and I'm getting a little hungry WHATS UP" I stand up and get in to fighting position. Next thing I knew I was laying on the bed with a bump on my head.

Zuri-0
Egg-1

I sit up and pout.
"I was just going easy on you" I said as I stick my tongue out.
I wish the note gave me an explanation about these eggs. I'm not suppose to eat them. I guess I'll have to wait until they hatch then. I sit for a while.
"UGHHHH THIS IS TAKING FOREVER" I roll around in bed but stop when I hear footsteps. I hurry and grab everything putting it back into the bag. They're about 10 steps away. I quickly jump of the bed and crawl under the bed.

Zuri: Pause I bet you're wondering how I heard them well when you have black parents and you watch anime late at night ,especially on a school night, you gain super hearing. This is a fact if can't acquire this you are a peasant. Back to the story

They open the door a moment later. I place my hand over my mouth to reduce the sound of me breathing. They walk towards the bed and sat on it.
They're shoes were black dress shoes.

"Are you going to come out brat or will I have to drag you" the icy voice said very cold and stern. I shiver a little.
Instead of being a dumb bitch Ima just be an obedient bitch. The worst thing that can happen is that I get my head cut off but if I obey I probably won't di-

"I don't like repeating myself" the voice called out making me shiver.
I slowly crawl away from under the bed and I stand up still looking at the ground.

"your name" the person demands.

"Z-Zuri but some people call me star or Z" I stutter but answer without hesitation.

"Strange name" the person mumble "yknow it's very rude to not look at an adult while they're talking especially if they saved your life" the person said crossing their legs. My eyes stayed on the ground. Damn she reminds of my mama. But it's kinda nice in a way I guess.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you"the person ordered. I slowly look up at the person. My eyes widen.