1.)

Italic means thinking or when I do this   'oh my chicken nuggets'

Zuri's P.O.V

*sighs* I'm so tired I shouldn't have stayed up all night trying to finish HxH. I wish I had someone who watch anime that understands. Not the ones that only watch dragon ball z/super. I was walking down the hallway of my school with my hood on. I have my headphones on ignoring the people walking.

The hoodie Zuri is wearing its big on her cause she order it online and didn't know how it would fit her(idk why I add this unnecessary stuff)

Her headphones

I feel my hood get yank off making my headphones fall to the ground.

"No wearing hoods in the hallway" the annoying teacher who I don't even know shouts at me. I nod and pick up my headphones about to walk off. I feel the teacher grab my arm.

"No miss I need a yes ma'am or a no ma'am" the obnoxious teacher shouts. You don't gotta be extra and embarrass me in front of everyone like that. Damn nasty trifling bitch. No edges having a-

"Did you not hear me miss" the teacher said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"O-Oh yes ma'am" I said hating myself cause I stuttered. She lets go of my arm.

"Now go to class" she said annoyingly loud. I hear some students snicker and other groan in annoyance. She starts to walk away. I smack my lips unconsciously. I know she heard me cause she stop in her tracks. I see this and start speed walking into the crowd ignoring her calls for me.

I never stop speed walking until I walk into my designated classroom. I let out a sigh of relief that I didn't know I was holding in. I take off my hoodie shoving it into my backpack. She won't notice if I put this on so let's get the back-up pikachu hoodie. Damn she act like I pissed in her tea and kick her cat. I take my pikachu hoodie out my backpack and puts it on.