2.)

It's so dark and cold. I guess I'm dead. What a drag. Hold on if I'm dead why am I able to think? Is this normal? Or am I in a coma? If I could I would be sighing right now.

"wake up my little star" a soft unfamiliar voice calls out to me. I feel like my body starting to warm up a little as the voice spoke.

"open your eyes" the voice order softly and with that command my eyes shot open. I open my eyes up to see a field of beautiful flowers with all sorts of colors everywhere.

" gorgeous" I said in awe running my hand through the blanket of flowers.

"Why thank you" the soft voice says from behind me. I turn to see the most angelic face I've ever seen before.

 I turn to see the most angelic face I've ever seen before

"Angel....." I mumble softly as she approaches me. She chuckles softly and sit gracefully beside me.

"You're somewhat calmer than I expected you to be" the angel says with a smile and her head tilted a little. I look down not really knowing how to respond to that.

"Yes I guess" I said messing with hands.

"Okay now let's get down to business" she said excitedly clapping her hands together. I give her a confused look.

"What do you mean" I asks as she stands up. The Angel lady starts walking to a fountain. She beckons me to come over.

"Little Star to answer most of your questions. Yes you are dead. My name is Elizabeth and I'm going transport you into a dimension that you haven't died in. I'm gonna selective one from your memory as well so it's gonna be random okay little star?" Elizabeth said quite fast but I heard all of it perfectly fine.

"Isn't that hella random" I said. You tell a person this and expect them to be fine wow.

"Well yeah you have 2 more minutes before you get drag into your new life" Elizabeth saids rather happy.
I guess she's ready for me to leave.

Hmmm if I get transported I won't get to the same music most likely so I guess I'll asks her about it.
"Well can I have my phone from my previous dimension but life long battery power and have my headphones as well. With all type of songs as well please" I said looking at with pleading eyes.

She ponders on the matter for a few seconds and glances at me. "Sounds simple enough anything else you want to request" she asks sending a side-glancing my way.

I hummed.

"53 more seconds until the dimension portal is complete" she said gently but kinda firmly.

"Well can you make it indestructible" I asks quickly. She nods. Should I ask for more stuff or is that being too greedy. Hm oh I got it.

"Can I have a backpack that can hold anything" I asks excitedly.
"Oh your pretty greedy aren't you" she said with a smile. I sweatdrop damn I knew I was being too greedy.
"Well it isn't like I'll see you ever again so sure" she said getting closer to me.
"10 more seconds" she saids ask she stand in front of me.
"So how do this thing work do I drink from the fountain or do I-" I was cut off.
"Times up" Elizabeth said pushing me into the fountain.

"W-WHAT THE HELL" I shout as I feel my body drop into the fountain. I hold my breath on instinct. I try to swim up but my body wouldn't move. I close my eyes please be over soon. I feel a gush of air under me. "Huh"

"HOW THE HELL AM I IN THE SKY" I shout.
"Okay Okay Okay Zuri calm down don't panic"I said to myself. I look around and see I'm still falling. My body suddenly felt strange I look down only to see my body shrinking.
"I think this is the best time panic" I said calmly then goes into a full-blown panic screaming my lungs off.
As I scream I hear my voice going into a higher pitch then it should be. I look at my hands they were tiny like a 2 years old.

"I REALIZE ELIZABETH BARELY EXPLAINED SHIT TO ME DAMN IT ALL" I scream. I see the ground coming into view. With this body there's no way I'll be able to survive. I mentally cried. I feel like my consciences slipping. Is this suppose to be happening? Everything around me start fading into blackness.