5.)

"OKAY LESSON ONE: THE FOREST OF DOOM" Ms. Noir said as we make our way into the forest. I grab onto the hem of her shirt.

"H-Huh?! B-But didn't we just get through training when I was running from those wolves" I said as my eyes widen like frisbees.

"Of course it wasn't it was only to get your blood pumping" she said with a sadistic smile. 'Am I even gonna meet the main characters?' I silently cried.

"Aww don't be a baby you're only gonna be out here for a couple days" she said giving me a warm smile.

"DON'T SMILE LIKE THAT WHEN YOU SAY TERRIFYING THINGS" I shake her a little. Ms.Noir lets out a soft chuckle.

"Don't worry I'm still going to be here" She pets my head. "We're just gonna play a game of cat and mouse for the first day" she said while her sadistic side starts coming out. These 2 months I've been with Ms.Noir I can tell when her sadistic side is coming out.

"Do we have to?" I asks twiddling my fingers sweating profusely. She lets out a sigh and squat down in front of me.

"Of course to become strong especially in this world where we have maniacs and killers. Also because you want to become a Hunter don't you?" She exclaims. I give her a small nod.

"Good. Do you have those eggs with you?" She asks looking down at me.

"Yes ma'am" I dig inside of my backpack and pull them out. I show them to her as the black and red one seem to have a shower cap on with a small towel around the egg.

The red and black one name was Cherry. The black egg with white dots name is Lea while the other opposite one name is Lee.

Cherry slowly turns towards me slightly trembling for some reason.

Lee and Lea pulls out miniature popcorn with 3D glasses. Cherry then charges towards me hitting my forehead.

"OW! YOU WANNA FIGHT?!" I shout at Cherry getting closer to her as she float mid air. Cherry seem to start egging me on.
We charges towards each other letting out a battle cry. We stop when we felt a heavy pressure go through the air. We start sweating and trembling as we turn to the source of the pressure.

Ms. Noir was releasing a menacing aura which made me and cherry kneel in front of her.

"Are you two done?" Her tone was as cold as the Arctic. We nod vigorously as sweat drip down my face.

"Now make sure you keep them near at all time. I feel as though they might hatch any day now" She states as she glances over to the three eggs. She stared at them for a while then claps her hands together.

"Okay lets get started. You got until sun down not to get caught. If you happen to get caught by me just know your punishment will be very severe" Ms. Noir pats my head with an unsettling smile.

"I'll give you a 5 minute head start" she purrs and take our her watch. " Starting~ NOW" I bolt inside the forest of doom not without hesitation.

"I'm gonna die"