🍦Floyd headcanons🌺

Floyd x reader headcanons🫶🏽
Headcanon ideas from @multifandombri go read their books!

Enjoyyyyyyy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

🍦: He is the sweetest most delicate boyfriend ever, he treats you so well.

🍦: he gives good advice when you need it.

🍦: If you suffer from anxiety then he will make sure to ask before inviting you to big parties, and he makes sure you know who's gonna be there.

🍦: he loves it when you rest on his chest, he thinks it's so cute and he feels like your protector.

🍦: was super excited to introduce you to everyone else, he wants you all to be a big family.

🍦: he would love to do your hair and dye it.

🍦: you guys are usually passed out once you hit the pillow because you dance almost all day most of the time.

🍦: when he got kidnapped all he could think about was you, he was hoping you were ok.

🍦: you paint each others nails, he actually enjoys getting manicures.

🍦: every Monday is spa day because he knows how much you hate Mondays, so he makes sure to make it a day you love. Or he'll be sad that you're miserable.

🍦: when it comes to comforting you when your sad or upset, he just listens and runs your back. He lets you get it all out before saying anything, then he'll give you a hug and kiss your forehead.