Catch up!!

Who's older?:

Poppy -

She is by a year(I think she's 23-24)

Veneer -

Your the same age

King trollex -

He is by a couple months

Who has a crush on you:

Poppy -

Cooper

Veneer -

No one

King trollex -

Barb

Who they're jealous of:

Poppy and branch -

Poppy and branch are jealous of viva because she's so affectionate physically with you and you guys hang out a lot.

Veneer -

Just anyone who seems really cool or someone who catches your attention.

King trollex -

He's jealous of poppy and branch because you guys are inseparable.

Why would you guys break up?:

Poppy and branch -

You don't, you're forever😞

Veneer -

Either because he literally trapped trolls, or because his fans were hating on you.

King trollex -

You don't

They walk in on you changing:

Poppy and branch -

freak out, poppy immediately rushes out while pushing branch with her.

Apologizes really quickly but before she closes the door she compliments your outfit.

Veneer -

He freaks out and screams, he covers his out and apologizes. He runs out slamming the door, the. You can hear a muffled sorry.

King trollex -

He doesn't really freak out but he's like "woah! Sorry, love ya!" And runs out.

Affection chart:

Poppy and branch -

PDA: omg extreme PDA when it comes to poppy but mostly after your first kiss together, and with branch he's chiller. Branch has to tell poppy to chil on the PDA.

Private affection: lots of kisses from the both, and when you cuddle there to escaping.

Veneer -

PDA: well not much just some kisses, hand holding, and hugging.

Private affection: cuddling, kisses peppered all over your face, and he liked to play with your hair.

King trollex -

PDA: he loves to wrap an arm around your waist, because he just likes to hold you in any way possible.

Private affection: he still loves holding you in his arms and kissing you a bunch.

Their love language:

Poppy -

Physical and words of affirmation.

Veneer -

Words of affirmation and gift giving.

King trollex -

Physical affection and acts of service.

Dressing up like them:

Poppy -

Aw! She loves it!!!! She was squealing and jumping around and spinning you around.

She took so many pictures and she made you guys have a fashion shows!

Veneer -

Like poppy but less "EEEHHHH!" More "omg!" He thinks you look so fashionable and awesome, ever since you did that he's been dressing you.

King trollex -

Uhh well he's like naked in a way.

You turn into a baby:

Poppy and branch -

Well poppy was so happy, she thought you were soooooo cute but branch on the other hand was going crazy "how did she turn into a baby!?". While poppy was freaking out about you branch was trying to gather people to help save you.

Veneer -

His mind went blank, he didn't know what to do but once reality hit him he started having a panic attack. "VELVET! OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!?"

Velvet didn't help at all, she suggested dropping you off at a house. Veneer was just sad and really tried his best taking care of you.

King trollex -

He was trying to stay calm, he took good care of you. He also asked for help from poppy and branch to see if someone turned you into a baby.

Pick up lines:

Poppy -

"Are you a parking ticket!? Because you got fiiiiiineeee written all over ya!"

Veneer -

"  do you have a map? I got lost in your eyes "

King trollex -

" you know what you would look good in? My arms "

They accidentally hurt you:

Poppy -

You two were dancing and singing with you and she you too quickly and you fell hurting your palms.

She yelled and quickly dragged you to get patched up.

Veneer -

You guys were dancing together and he stepped on your foot, when you yelped he got scared but then quickly started asking if you were ok.

He was a bit embarrassed but you said it was ok so he was pretty much fine.

King trollex -

He's careful with you so you're fine

When you're sick:

Poppy and branch -

• they both take turns taking care of you.

• branch always has to calm poppy down from tiring you out.

• branch takes care of your health mostly and poppy take cares of the boredom.

• poppy ends up getting sick and branch has to take care of you both.

Veneer -

• kinda grossed out by you being sick.

• he feels bad because he knows how it's likes to have the flu.

• he helps you mostly with your nose, he says that steam help unclog them.

• but he's always busy with singing and concerts so he doesn't really take care of you, crimp does (idk her name).

• he keeps you company, but he's like 30ft away from you or wearing a mask.

King trollex -

• he can't get sick since he's king! He needs to stay healthy so he can take care of everyone.

• but he does keep you company, and he has some trolls take care of you.

(One more part after this, and sorry for not updating)