When your sick

Requested by: @jaydeDog

Enjoyyyyy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

John Dory -

• He's kind of a germaphobe when it comes to these things so he's kinda staying far away from you.

• after a while of just watching you he felt bad and actually started treating you.

• he will get you some medicine, and give you some snacks maybe and the. He will stay away from you.

• he wears a mask the whole time your sick and disinfects everything your touch.

Bruce -

• He makes you lay in bed, and he does everything for you.

• he makes food for you to eat in bed, and he makes sure to give you medicine.

• he reads books to you and he does arts and crafts with you.

• if you guys have kids he will make sure they don't get sick and he will take care of them.

Clay -

• he doesn't know what to do.

• well he's not dumb he knows you need to rest and take some medicine but other than that he doesn't know what to do.

• he brings you some fries and milkshakes for you.

• he reads his books to you, and talks to you about sad book club.

• sometimes he breakdances for you to cheer you up.

• while taking care of you he will do some paper work.

Floyd -

• he felt bad for you because you kept complaining about not being able to breathe.

• he sits your head up and bring you warm foods.

• he said that he will take care of your needs.

• he sings to you and watches movies/shows with

• he also puts wet towels on your forehead and neck.

Branch -

• he is also a germaphobe

• he wore gloves and a mask the whole time you were sick.

• he said to not take medicine because he didn't want the fever to overcome the medicine and mutate.

• he makes a couple lessons about sickness and hygiene.

• he also makes warm baths for you.

• but he couldn't resist kissing you....sooooo he kissed you.

• he got sick and you finally recovered from your fever, so you had to take care of him.

• who's not hygienic now!