"Ill never be perfect" last part

(Wedding scene, also your both married)
20 years later....

"Are you sure he's here?" You question John, he smirks at you "of course I'm sure! Oh looks like we're here let's go!"

You sigh a bit hesitant to follow through with his plan, but you miss branch so you went along. "Stop the wedding!" John yells holding you tightly in his arms.

((I'm getting lazy, so I'm gonna do you reuniting with the brothers I'm sorry))

"Branch! It's me y/n!!!!" You jump and spread your arms open to hug him.

He stares at you in disbelief but that expression quickly changes to the happiest one "y/n!!" He runs into your arms and hugs you tight tears threatening to spill "you were right... we were gonna meet again"

"I missed you too branch"

(Clay)

You guys enter a creepy looking amusement park but quickly stopped by a terrifying clown "WHO GOES THERE?" The clown says in a strong intimidating voice

"AHH!" Everyone yells in unison and branch quickly swings his arms up to protect you and poppy.

He confronts the clown and mentions that's he's only here for Clay.

(Writing one shots is difficult 😩skipp)

" ohhh, baby branch! Ohhhh come here~ come here~" Clay smushes branches face as he babies him, you couldn't contain yourself when you saw Clay. You were so happy so once he was done with branch you threw yourself onto Clay "I missed you Clay!" Clay was consumed until he took a look at you "y....n?! Oh my god! I missed you too!" He spun you around and then put you down laughing "y/n! You look great"

(Skip to the scene)

——

"Branch is right, we're doing this for Floyd. So we'll get this done and go our separate ways.." JD says leaving you and branch shocked.

"Wait, what?" Branch tilts his head in confusion "what? The missions the mission, you didn't think we would all live together once this was all over? Singing songs, roaring marshmallows" John laughs a bit.

" oh, I'm sorry is that funny to you? That I might actually want us to be a family again?" Branch reaches into his jacket and pulls out a piece of old paper. You frown "tiny diamond, pull over now.." everyone stumbles a little at the sudden stop but the silence was broken by Bruce's scoff " don't be a baby branch." Bruce rolls his eyes obviously a bit irritated "you're mad at him, but you all do the exact same thing to me. You all still treat me like the baby of the family. Guess what? I stopped being a baby the day you all walked out on me. Then grandma got eaten and there was no one else to take care of me! But this time... I'm walking out on you." Branch crumbles up the paper and tosses it before leaving.

(Idk if your someone who cries during argument idk)

You were crying a bit, mostly from how frustrated you feel. You quickly turned to look at JD with furrowed eyebrows " your always doing this JD! You control and boss people around and you expect people to just be fine with it? Well sorry to break it to you but it's frustrating! I had to deal with you telling me what to wear, what to eat, sometimes what to say! And I can't... do this anymore"

Everyone was silent and the only thing that can be heard was your sniffles "I finally got my family back... and you couldn't be not a buzz kill for a couple of days?" JD slowly made his way to you reaching out for your hand "y/n I-" you pushed him away

"no im not staying I'm going with branch, I'm sorry for not being what you want me to be. But I'll never be perfect and you have to learn to accept that.."