They propose

Suggested by:@Kumesha4

I'm gonna try to make this book gender neutral for now on, it often confuses me so sorry if I mess up. I just want to include everyone!

Enjoyyyyy
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

John Dory -

• he's been thinking about proposing to you for a while now.

• he went hiking to find a beautiful stone

• he then went exploring again to find a beautiful spot propose.

• he found a gorgeous glowing lake that has many beautiful flowers and trees around it.

• he said that you guys were gonna hike but he said to dress nice and pretty?

• he took you to the spot.

• he grabbed both your hands and started saying everything he appreciates and adores about you. He then reached into his back pocket and pulled out the most GORGEOUS ring!

• "one more thing my love, will you, marry me?"

Bruce -

• he had so many dreams of marrying you, and he just had to act on it! It was a sign.

• he bought you a customized ring extra special to the both of you.

• he dressed all nice and he went looking for you.

• he said you guys were going on a vacation!

• he took you to so many crazy places, and the last stop was vacay island.

• he took you to a newly bought restaurant? He started explaining how he wanted to own a restaurant with you.

• he showed you around and took you to the kitchen, there he pops the question.

• "there's one more thing I want to show you."

• he goes on one knee and pulls out the ring,
"Y/n, my gorgeous/handsome beautiful lover. Will you marry me?"

Clay -

• he was excited to marry you (well he hoped)

• he set up a whole carnival date with the help of poppy, and viva.

• he wanted to re experience the first date he took you on.

• you both had so much fun, the final ride you guys went on was the Ferris wheel.

• the ride stop right at the top of the wheel, and suddenly a bunch of fireworks started going off.

• while you were distracted he kneeled down and pulled out his ring. Once you turn to look at him you saw the ring.

• "y/n, you make me so happy and you really understand me. I love you so much, will you marry me?"

Floyd -

• he made a song for you, and set up a concert for all his brothers to perform.

• he was so nervous because if you say no it will tear him apart.

• "🎶 and the only thing I want to ask is, will you, marry me?~🎶" he was on one knee with his the ring in his hands waiting for your answer.

(Sorry this one was short)

Branch -

• he was so nervous, and sweaty for weeks.

• he planned to propose while you guys were on vacay island also by song.

• but it was in private, h e made sure to take you out before doing so.

• he took you on a swan boat and started playing the guitar.

• he was singing to you

• "will you marry me?" Was the last lyrics, right after he pulled out the ring he made you and got down on one knee.