They make you cry!

You guys are arguing and they make you cry and you run off to be alone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John Dory -

• he's still angry at you so you crying didn't really hit him until later.

• the whole day he's just kinda out in space.

• he's just thinking about the argument you guys had, then he eventually ask for Floyd's help.

• Floyd sad you should never make your wife/husband cry hurt tears, then he told John to apologize.

• John Dory isn't good at apologizing so this was difficult to say.

• " y/n. I'm... uhm.. s-sorry about what I said. I love you a lot I do! And I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

Bruce -

• he wouldn't argue with you but sometimes it happens it's normal (as long as it doesn't happen often).

• but for some reason you both were heated in the argument, he just wanted to end it so he said something awful to you.

• he notice the immediate quietness and he looked at you.

• you walked away and he didn't move.

• he gave you a day and then he went to apologize to you.

• " sweetie, I'm so sorry I made you cry. I said it cause I wanted the argument to stop but I know that doesn't make it right. Forgive me if you want to either way I'll understand. "

Clay -

• you guys don't really argue, and when you do get mad at each other you usually try to be rational before anything bad happens.

• this time the disagreement was something very serious so it quickly became an argument.

• when Clay is mad at someone he always tries to be the louder one if they're screaming, and he tries to throw as much dirt at them as possible.

• like if he knows something that is a clear problem about you he will use it against you.

• he loves you so he didn't really do that, but he said something pretty hurtful plus him screaming at you made you cry.

• he immediately stopped screaming and his eyebrows furrowed, he felt instantly bad.

• he let you leave and he spent a day or two thinking about what he said.

• " hey, y/n? I want to apologize about what I said. I had no right to say that and I had no right to scream at you, I love you a lot and hope you forgive me. "

Floyd -

• you guys don't argue like at all.

• and when you guys are mad at each other it never goes to far because Floyd is usually the first one to leave so he can cool down.

• he doesn't wanna risk damaging your relationship.

Branch -

• you guys don't argue much, usually just I tried at each other.

• but when you do argue you both go off to calm down.

• this time the argument got out of hand and it was kinda out of character for branch to be so mean to you.

• when you started crying branch immediately stopped and started saying sorry.

• he let you leave and the whole day his heart ached, when he saw you again he quickly apologized.

• I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have been so immature and I'm sorry I said that. I love you so so so much."

Poppy -

• she was being stubborn again.

• and you pushing her made her mad and she started to yell at you.

• which was weird, why is she so mad? But you started to argue back.

• it went on and on, until poppy said something hurtful to you.

• she regretted it right away and tried to pull you back to her.

• you pushed her away and you ran away crying.

• she went home and cried also, she was scared that you will hate her forever.

• eventually she got the courage to say sorry.

• "y/n! I'm so sorry, I had no right to be so mean to you. I know you were trying to help me, please forgive me. "

Veneer -

• he would never say anything hurtful towards YOU but for some reason he was super off today.

• he was already angry when you saw him, you tried to help but he started to lash out.

• he sad something hurtful and you started to cry.

• later that day he nervously came up to you and apologized.

• "y/n.... I'm sorry, I should've been nicer. I shouldn't have said that. I know you were trying to help, I'm sorry."

• he hugged you.

King trollex -

• he wouldn't do that to you.

• you both have disagreements but never arguments.

• if he were to make you cry he would immediately bring you into an embrace.

• he will hold you and say sorry.