Call me appa

Embarrassed is not even the word I can use to even start to describe what I feel ,they saw me kissing completely lost in my mind .

I drive back to my home ,my sweet home ,to my only love of life ,my dear bed I am coming for you .I can't wait to lay onto your softness and submerge wholly .

Finally I am back from The day ,I don't wanna overthink anything just wanna rest ,As I unlock the door ,I see the house lit ,why the hell are lights on ?did I leave the leave the lights on ?
No we left the house at afternoon I don't even leave on the lights .

I walk into living room .I see uncle Jin sitting on couch along with

Along with

Along with

Appa

No yoongi uncle

I really missed him a lot .I just run to him as he stood up .we hugged,he gives the warmest hugs ever .god i missed this ,I missed him .

"Uncle how are you ?"

"Uncle ,she is still calling me uncle now ,see Jin hyung "

"But I can't call you something else no"i whine

"Appa ,I am our appa even though circumstances didn't let me take care of you like I should ,I am still your appa ,on paper and by heart  "

"But Mrs min and yoonji doesn't want me call you appa "

"Why do you care about what they want ,it doesn't change the fact that I am your appa understood ,I had already explained this to you before ,why do we have to keep having this conversation again and again,do you not think of me as your appa ,cause I wasn't there to take care of you like Jin hyung did ?"

"It's not like that ,it's just I am not your real daughter"

Hurt ,i could see hurt in his eyes as I finished the speaking

"How dare to say that you aren't my real daughter ,I am your father whether you like it or not , you are my first daughter since the day I found you  way before yoonji was born ,you are my daughter as much as yoonji is ,I couldn't provide anything financially but In terms of love did I ever lack for you to call me uncle at the end "

Oh no why is he misunderstanding me .it's not like that

"Uncle "

"If you keep calling me uncle,then you are  never gone see my face ever again "

My heart break in pieces

"Yoongi stop ,you are taking it too far "uncle Jin said

"Hyung her calling me uncle ,makes my heart hurt ,I feel like a stranger to her ,so let me be it "

"Appa "I finally say it .

"Was is too hard to call me that uhh ?"

"No it's the most natural thing to call you ,calling you uncle is hardest ,mentally I call you as appa and correct myself by calling you uncle "

"See why were  you making things hard for both of us ,just call me appa ,my wife may not be your mother ,my another daughter may not see you her elder sister,but you are my child and I am your appa and I love you  that's a fact you can't change "