The beginning of the journey

Mira's pov

We are supposed to go to busan before that taehyung is insisting to talk to his father and ask for answers as well as we have to inform we all will be gone .so we have to make a stop at the hometown .it's good that's it on the way.

I have packed everything required for our journey,taehyung and Jungkook are ready too .the only thing we get is those horney mates out of the that house ,(they really remind me of taehyung and mine initial days  )and we have
Explain them the plan ,jyp already knows that we are rebelling and will come back to make the rightful owner of crown sit on the throne.he will be well prepared we had the advantage of him not knowing about y/n's whereabouts but now things have changed.y/n hasn't been in touch with her mermaid self all these years but she needs to earn to channel her powers ,she was too young when she lost her parents we hope Jimin's parents will help her cause they are the royals we can actually rely on for helping .

I again find myself standing here like previous day in front of y/n's front door,both jungkook and taehyung refuse to come ,they are still traumatised by yesterday's events.

Today I met with silence as I entered the house ,I knocked,didn't get any reply

"Y/n ?"

Still no response.I really don't wanna do this but we really are running out of time ,I entered the room ,thankfully to be welcomed by gentle snores ,i look at them cuddled up together.seriously they  are so cute,hard to believe they both are future king and queen but that's the truth.

"Y/n ,your highness please wake up ,we have to hit the road ."

"Can't you just let just let us sleep in peace"Jimin growled

"No your highness,you can sleep in car "

"Ugh why do we always meet in weird circumstances miss Mira "

"I agree "

"Wait did you guys have breakfast ?"

"Nope "

"Ok don't wake up pearl for now ,I will prepare something For all of us "

"But we should really get going,we can pick up breakfast on the way "

"No Pearl gets car sick ,so we should feed her something and give her medicine "

"You really know her "

"Why are you even surprised ?"

"I don't know it's not believable to see you so whipped for y/n"

"You see y/n is not just someone,she is special ,it's impossible to not be head over heels for "

"True "

"But where the the guys ?"

"They are waiting in car "

"Why ,they would have made themselves home "

"They are  little embarrassed actually"

"Don't be silly,seriously there is nothing to be embarrassed about "

"Yeah they basically heard their sister scream you name and had to physically drag you out ,you are right there is nothing to be embarrassed about "

"Ok fine I understand,call them in and can you pack pearls necessities while I cook breakfast ?"

*******