Underwater Romance

"Did you call the Cops joon ?"

He nodded

"Oh fuck"I cursed .we can't be doing this right now.I immediately untied namjoon

With no time we all were surrounded by uniformed officers. Holding onto their gun

"Drop the weapons ,you all have no place to escape "one of the officers told.

I see some of clan members still holding onto their weapons.do they think these officers will hurt me .

"Everyone Drop the weapons "I ordered.

They did it immediately.

The officers looked so puzzled.

They first separated me and namjoon from rest of the group ,while all others were still at gun point .

"Ma'am are you alright "

"Yes I am ,why will I be not"i answered

"Ma'am aren't you held hostage "

"No officer there has just been a misunderstanding that's all .you can see I am with my here with boyfriend, my brother his girlfriend and my best friend "

"But what about others "

"There are just family friends "

"Why do they have weapons "

"For protection,they are a lot of wild animals "

"Why are you present here "

"For camping "

"Ma'am this is restricted area "

"We were unaware officer ,this won't happen again ."the officer still looked sceptical

"Mr kim "

"It indeed was just a misunderstanding,sorry officer I was just worried for her safety "

"Mr Kim from next time don't skip to conclusions when your friend doesn't receive your calls "

"Yeah sure "

The officers just retreated,while warning us to leave the place soon .

"Y/n what is all this ,why are you protecting them "

"Joon "

"Just give me an explanation y/n ,make this all make sense ?"

"I don't know how to tell you ?"

"Y/n it's me you know you can talk to me about anything "

Joon is one of the kindest humans I have ever met ,he has been my close friend since ages .what was I thinking ,I was planning of vanishing for months without telling him and Stacy .

"We should probably sit somewhere,it gonna take a while "I suggest.he nodded.I needed a quiet place to have a conversation.Jimin wanted to follow me ,I told him not to ,he pleaded to tag along but I stuck to my decision.

We walked towards jungkook's car ,i still had the keys .we sat inside the car

"I didn't know you owned this model "

"It's jungkook's "

"Y/n jungkook is dangerous "

"I know what you are thinking ,Jungkook is the last person on earth who would hurt me "

"But "

"Joon jungkook is my best friend before I lost my memories,he is just looking after me "

"You got your memories y/n that's amazing "