Lazy Sunday

"what do you want us to do ?"Jimin asked with a seductive tone .and leans closer .

What's wrong with him all of sudden
Is he gonna kiss now ?why is he smirking that way ?

I close my eyes in anticipation.a cold shiver runs down my spine as I feel his breath hitting my face .I felt a kiss on my forehead,
I open my eyes to see jimin grinning .

"You thought I was about to kiss you right? "

"No I didn't "it was lie obviously

"Tell me the truth ,don't you feel anything for me my jellyfish "

"Why jellyfish "

"Cause you're so squishy"saying that he is completely crushing me while cuddling not aggressive enough to hurt me .

"Keep your hands to yourself fishy "

"First of all I can't do that you know,second of all it's offensive to call mermen fish ,if am a fish you are a fish too "

I push him away and try to escape his trap .

I succeed to after few attempts

"Let's just watch Netflix"I suggest

"Anything you want "

We start the show called as 'a Time called you '

In first episode itself it got sad ,we ate pizza for lunch that we had ordered after a big discussion .

As the drama ends I bust in tears I feel jimin holding me more tightly.

"Pearl "

"Why they had so suffer so much ,for years they were separated by fate ."

"Pearl it's just a show"

"I know time travel won't happen but there are other ways we can get separated,what will we do that time ,how can we survive that ?"

"Pearl that will never happened,I am not letting anything take you away from me understood"

"What if I can never let go of my fear ,you can't stay here cause of your responsibility "

"Pearl I don't think it's possible for me to survive without you ,
Heck I can't even fall asleep without you ,as for your water problem I am sure we will find a solution "

"What if we can't ?"

"I will give up me thrown and stay here with you forever "

"Is that even possible ?"

"It is possible but for that I have to perform a ritual and the great pearl should accept the new ruler "

"After you who will become the new ruler ?"

" my sister "

"You have a sister !!!!why didn't you tell me before "I see jimin smile while scratching his neck

"Yeah I don't know how it slipped my mind to tell you earlier,I have a younger sister,she is really cute ,she'll be 20 this year  "

"Has she found her mate ?"

"No not yet ,she is really frustrated about it though,at least I could go around the world to search for my mate but she is prohibited cause of being  princess ,only thing she can do is wait for mate to come in search of her "

"Tell me more about your family "

"My family is really normal even though we are royals ,my father is a bit strict towards cause of me being chosen one by our great white pearl he is actually a softy but hides it well ,my mom is very kind I love her a lot ,they are the best rules I want us to be like them ,then comes my little sister she is cute and annoying at the same time,you know how much she used to tease me for not finding my mate ,then when her time came she is also not able to find her mate .I hope she finds him soon ,cause I know how much lonely you get without your mate ,pearl tell me about your appa "