Ch 11❤️

After 1 month~
During this month everything was going good, naaz used to take Sid with her to office and he as a obedient kid used to follow instructions, he was still a attention seeker..he can't bear naaz giving more attention to anyone else other then him....he is still a whiny baby for her...he throw tantrums..but naaz never get irritated of it..she always handle him with care and love..his health was also fine physically....while Rita maa was not at all good..she was on her death bed..she is just wishing that her son get well soon and she can die peacefully then...pummy always stay with Rita maa.. encouraging her and helping her..
Naaz also visit her sometimes and got to know that after giving birth to Sid..Rita maa was soo sick that's why she wasn't even able to breastfeed him as doctors suggested...and after 3months of Aryan birth..she got knows she have cancer..that was the first stage..but because of stress of handling two kids alone after her husband death..she ignored her health & she didn't had that much money that time and the money left by her late husband was used in there school fees and rent etc and she wanted to make her kids successful..so that they can take care of themselves...naaz and everyone was soo proud hearing the story of Rita maa and was sad too..

One day~
Evening

Naaz thought to take Sid with her to meet rita maa tomorrow..as rita maa miss him soo much and want to see him..

Naaz was sitting on bed and was checking some mails on phone and Sid? He was ofcourse doing his favourite work...he was putting his head on her lap and was drinking milk from her left nipple while staring at her...he was clutching her mangalsutra with on hand...

Sid- *left the nipple with a pop sound* *whine* ahhhaa.. mumma..chodhhoo ussee 🥺

Naaz- *she know she can't give him any reason or he will cry* ok mera bacha *put the phone aside and careesses his face*

Sid again went to have hus feed while making sucking sounds like a baby

Naaz- bebu tut jayega..bacha *tried to softly remove his grip from her mangalsutra as he was clutching tightly*

Sid- *whinee and bite her nipple while sucking* *looking at her*

Naaz- ahh *moan in pain* acha pakde raho 🥺 (agar tuta na toh jab aap thik ho jayoge toh appse he new magaungi humph! 🥺)

Sid suddenly left her nipple again and said with teary eyes

Sid- Mumma pain 🥺

Naaz- *worried*kaha bebu?..batao mumma ko 😟

Sid- idhar pain

Naaz saw him holding his dick ans it was erected..she got shocked and flushed..

Sid- Mumma 2days se pain ho raha h 🥺

Naaz- (but how? I mean his mind is a kid..so how can he get a erection...😳 *Suddenly remembered Ayesha words* omg! It's means my bebu is getting slowly normal as he getting a erection like a man!🙈🙈🥺)

Sid- Mummaaaa ahh 🥺

Naaz- *looked at him for a moment* *took a deep breath* mumma abhi pain dur kar degi bebu 🥺

Sid- 🥺 *started sucking her nipple again*

Naaz- (comeon naaz u can do it!!)

Naaz while blushing take her hands towards his lowers and slowly slide it down..Sid up his hips so that she can slide it down...naaz slide his lower down till his knees..she looked at his erection popping from his boxers trying to get free..he was getting hard..she touched his dick over his boxers

Sid-mmm..*sucking hard and moaning a little*

Naaz slowly removed his boxers..which joined his lowers on his knees....she has already seen his dick soo many time while bathing him but it was looking more thick and long today..the Viens can be seen and it was standing hard...While blushing hard she hold his length making him wide his legs and moan in pleasure..she slowly rub it's top and started pumping it up and down slowly

Sid- *left her nipple with a pop* mmm..

Naaz saw his pre cum coming out..she flushed seeing it..she fasten her speed a little making him whiper in pleasure..

Sid- ahhh..mummaaa..

Sid bite her nipple and cum hard in her hands.. making Sana gasp..she took the wipes from side table..and clean her hands & his thighs which was sticking with cum..

Naaz- *blushing* bebu..go and clean yourself..

Sid- Mumma nii..nini aii🥺

Naaz- *sigh* sleep

Naaz then cleaned his part also and helped him in wearing his boxers & lowers..she made him sleep beside her...both cuddled and slept peacefully

__________________________
Things are getting hot here 🙈🔥
Vote & comments 💕🙈