Ch 16❤️

200+ votes for next update 🤧💞
________________________________

Naaz- challoo abb brush karke sotte h 😚😚

Sid forced a smile and she drag him to bathroom and made him brush properly and also did with him..Sid was just gazing at his cute love who was instructing him like mother and was talking soo sweetly and softly..not at once from starting she raised her voice at him...he smiled remembering all there cute moments from the first time she held him when he was crying in the room....how much she love him that she not at once felt irritated towards his tantrums and childish act and she even breastfeed him for his health she can do anything for him.....his eyes got teary seeing such a pure soul's love towards him.....he looked otherside not wanting naaz to see his tears or she will throw questions at him..

Naaz- bebu chaloooo..kya kar rahe ho..*said seeing him standing looking here and there*

Sid- nothing mumma *hold her hand and went in bedroom*

Naaz looked at him confused with his behaviour from morning....she went and half laid on bed taking support of bedrest..she open her arms

Naaz- aajaoo bachaa 😚

Sid- *blush knowing what's coming next* (damnnn! Abb me gya..Sid fuck you yrr..just be in control..Varna she will know...act normal)

Sid went and lay on her keeping his head on her chest....he can hear her heartbeat turning fast with the closeness...he smiled at his effect on her... sudden excitement came into him and he look at her with needy eye
Naaz lowered down her one side strap and lowered her top....Sid gaze at bare chest..his eyes darken with desire..he fist his hand to control and closed his eyes..

Naaz-- *pull the duvet on them* puttu kya hua? Bhook nhi Aaj ? Aap thik ho na ? *Cup his face and looking worriedly at him*

Sid didn't said anything & didn't looked at her...he opened his mouth and took her nipple in his mouth...he first lick it inside his mouth sending currents in her body..she bit her lips to stop herself from making any sort of noice...she started caressing his hairs as always...

Naaz's pov~
I don't know...it's hormones or what but it's different soo different from other days...he licking my nipples in his mouth but not sucking it..

"B..Bebu suck toh karoo" I said in a shaky voice

As soon as I said that he started sucking hardly and a moan escape my mouth with the sensation....his other hand which always go towards my mangalsutra to clatch it in a grip now was going towards my other covered boob....he grip my whole breast in his palm....

"Ahh" I moan softly and bit my lips hard to stop my moans

But soom I yelled in painful pleasure when he bit me hard on my nipple

"Ahhh bebuuuuu"

He was sucking hardly and fastly like he is hungry from ages....his eyes were closed and his grip on my covered breast not soft and also not tight...... with those hard sucks, his lips licking it time to time whenever he bite too hard and I was feasting the bedsheet with my one hand while the other was caressing his hairs....
After some time he left it with a pop sound and pull the other side strap down and latch onto it....I was looking at his actions surprised and flushed....

Naaz pov ends~

Naaz slept with the tiredness of the day..while sid was busy in devouring her breast....he look upwards and found her slept...he left her nipple and made her sleep properly on the bed & adjust the top properly and covered her with the duvet and slowly stand up not wanting her to wake up....naaz snuggle into a pillow next to her sleeping peacefully...Sid smiled looking at her and admired her while softly caressing her cheeks and kissing her forehead after sometime he went outside the bedroom while closing the door without making any noise....he went towards the terrace
.
.
.
.
Aryan was standing leaning on railing of the terrace holding a cigarette while deep in thoughts..but he suddenly jerk off his thoughts when a slap landed on his head from back....He turned back in shock...

Ar- Sid?

Sid- Tune yeh pinii kab se start kardi *sternly*

Ar- *freeze on his spot* *eyes got teary* bhaii...*whisper*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________
Vote & comments 🥺💞
× hehe Aryan ko pata chal gyaaa 😙
__________________