ch-22❤️

Naaz and Sid had dinner together with little childish talks..naaz completely forgot the bedroom insident..thanks to Sid..after dinner both watched a movie together..(family friendly movie ☺️)

it was 10:30 when both come to there room..and brush together &, went towards balcony and sit on the sofas there..naaz was doing her work on laptop and our Sid was playing video games in his iPad but his mind was on something else and eyes was on something else....he look up at the stars and admired them..

Sid- (god mujhe maff kar dena..for jitne bhi mne naaz se jhutt bole h and jitne Aaj bolne ja raha hu..me usse kabhi kuch nii chupana chahta and I promise me future me usse sab bata bhi dunga prr mujhe abhi Jo thik lagg raha h..me woh karne ja raha hu..) *sigh*

After sometime both went inside and layed on bed cuddling with eachother

Naaz- bebu

Sid- hh mumma *snuggling in her chest*

Naaz- I love you 😘 *kiss his head*

Sid- *smile widely* I love you too *kiss near her heart*

Naaz was patting him to sleep but herself fall asleep as she was tired today..Sid looked at her deeply sleeping form..he slowly and gently get out of her arms and put a pillow in place of him which naaz hugged tightly in sleep..

Sid went out of the rooms towards the stairs.. only dim lights were on in whole mansion..he went downstairs till last 10 stairs and stand there looking down..

Sid- *take a deep breath* you can do it sid!

Sid closed his eyes and forward his one foot in air and--

__________________________
Like & comment 😘❤️
× Has Sid gone mad?☠️