Ch 20❤️

Yrr I am soo stupid..mne pura chapter likh liya tha but save karna bhul gyi and it got deleted 😭😭 phir se likhna paddd Raha h..
___________________________

After an hour the trio come inside the cabin while talking.... sidharth who was already aware.. started his acting....he was seating on naaz's chair..while putting his head on the table.. acting as sleeping..

Naaz- hayee yeh toh soaa gyee

SG- utho do betaa.. Lunch ka time bhi ho gya h

Baaz- haa..sath me lunch kar lenge!

Naaz- hanji..me utha detii hu..

SG and Baaz went out giving privacy..while naaz went towards Sid and tried to wake him up..

Naaz- bebu uthoo chaloo...jaldi se lunch karke..Ghar bhi Jana h na?? *Said softly while patting his back*

Sid acted as he just wake up 🤭..

Sid- *rubbing his eyes cutely* ok mumma...

Naaz- *smile* mere puttuuu 😚*kiss his cheeks*

Sid- *grin* *peck her lips*

Naaz smile and called SG and Baaz with the lunch....the four of them had lunch together with chit chat..while our Sid was silently eating his lunch not knowing how to act dumb infront of everyone...which naaz noticed.but she shrugged thinking he must be hungry and sleepy..
After lunch naaz and Sid went back to there home..

At Shukla mansion~

Sid and naaz entered hand in hand..Naaz saw Aryan and Sia going out

Naaz- everything ok?

Sia- yeah naaz..we are just going to a business party in Delhi..we will be back till midnight!

Ar- yepp..tum apna or Sid ka dhayan rakhna..hum jaldi aa jayenge..*side hugged her*

Naaz- *hug back* it's ok Bhai..aap aaram se Anna..me dhayan rakhungi!

Ar- ok 🤭

Aryan went towards Sid and hugged him

Ar- good luck Bhai *whisper*

Sid-  meri fatt rahi h😓

Ar- *chuckle* *break the hug* everything will be fine..mne saree intezaam kar liye h..aap bss apni oscar winning acting dikhana! *Whispering*

Sia- yeh kya khusar fhusar kar rahe ho 🧐

Naaz- Bhai..aap pls fir se inhe kuch ulta pulta mtt sikhana!!.

Aryan and Sia chuckled..Sid also smile

Ar- nhi sikha Raha tere patii ko kuch- prr woh toh basic tha- ahh

Sia- *twisting his ears* chaloo abb..jada nhi bolo!

Naaz and Sid laughed hard seeing his condition and soon both Sia and Aryan went from there bidding bye..

Naaz and Sid went inside and naaz dragged him towards there room and asked him to freshup and change clothes..

Sid- mumma aap karoo *sweetly* (hehe asse thori janne dunga..agli baar mokaa milee na milee 😈)

Naaz stared at him for a moment..then nod her head..she went towards the closet and take out both of there clothes..
She helped Sid to wash his face and then wash her face also..

Naaz- aap kapde utarro toh bebu

Sid remove his clothes and stand infront of her only in boxers..naaz blushed seeing his body still soo good even when he haven't workout for months...Sid smirked secretly seeing her staring at him..

Sid- mumma*innocently*

Naaz- *come out of the Sid land* (ayyee naaz it's not the first time you are seeing him naked 🙈) y..yeah bebu..*make him wear his clothes*

Sid was just staring at her..and bending himself soo she would able to make him wear the tshirt..as she only come till his chest..he chuckled in mind seeing there height difference..

Naaz- challo bebu aap bhar jaoo and rest Karo..me abhi change karke aii..

Sid- kyo mumma? Aap kar lo..me rokh thori raha hu 😙 *innocently*

Naaz- bebu- 😳

Sid- me bhi toh aapke samne nangu pangu ho jatta hu 😙 aap bhi kar lo..😙 *innocent & sweetly*

Naaz- bebu abhi aap 1min me bhar nii gye na toh-

Sid- toh?😙

Naaz- No dudu for today!

Sid- *pout* *went out*

Naaz- hayyee this man 🤧

Naaz also changed her clothes and come out and saw Sid laying straight on bed while his hands wide open occupying the sides..
She smiled and went towards the dressing table and apply moisturizer on her face and lotion on her hands and legs..and lastly a lip balm....she glance at Sid from the mirror and saw him already looking at her which made her blush a little..his gaze was passionate...she took some of the moisturizer on her hand..and went towards him...Sid was just observing her every move with admiration....she sit beside him and apply the moisturizer on his face.. massaging softly...Sid grin seeing her doing this..

Naaz- moisturizer bhi nii laga sakte kudh? *Softly and was going to apply lip balm on his lips*

Sid- *aside his face* aap ho na laga ke liye isliye..*peck her lips*

Naaz- *blushed*

Sid- aapne botth Sari lip balm laga rakhi thi toh mne thori sii le lii 😙

Naaz- *flushed* puttuu aap rest Karo..me Jake dinner bnaatii hu aapke liye 😚

Sid- ok mumma

___________________
Sorry for late update but I am not well..and exams are near and mne literally kuch nii padha 😭😭 the updates will be late 😭 sorry guys!😭
Like & comment 🤍
____________________________