Ch 18❤️

_______________
Next morning~
Naaz woke up and saw her bebu sleeping on his stomach..his one arms around her and other one covering the half bed....she shook her head and slowly get out of his hold and went to do her morning routine..
After half and hour she came out completely ready for the day..

She wore her mangalsutra & applied sindur..her hands cladded with her weeding bangles..she was looking absolutely gorgeous...
Naaz after a last glance at her snoring husband..went down and saw the maids cleaning the house....she went straight towards the kitchen and denied maids to make breakfast and herself made the breakfast....she made coffee for herself and
went upstairs while sipping it..
Entering the room she saw her bebu snuggled into her pillow and sleeping soundly with a open mouth looking hell cute..she smiled and went towards the balcony and attended an online meeting with her clients..after 1 hour..she saw the time and decided to wake her sleepyhead husband up..
Seeting beside him on the bed..she ruffled his hairs

Naaz- bebu utho! Dekho 8:30 ho rahe h!

Sid didn't didn't even move..

Naaz- bebuu get up Naa *caressing his hairs* see..I have made your favourite pasta in breakfast..

This time Sid hummed and put his head in her lap and snuggle into her....she smiled seeing his daily routine to lay his head in her lap..

Naaz- puttu agar aap 1min me nhi uthe na toh me..me-

Sid- *yawn and open one eye and look at her* aap? *Husky morning voice*

And here naaz died..his morning voice was giving a whole zoo in her stomach..

Naaz- me Aryan ko saraa pasta de dungi *sternly*

Sid opened his both eyes and looked at her with a irritating look

Sid- aap nii karoge assa

Naaz- challenge kar rahe ho bebu? *Grin*

Sid- haa!

Naaz- abb dekho aap!

She move away his head from her lap gently and went outside..
Sid was just staring at her

Sid- yrr abb phir bachoo jasee acting karni padegi..or woh bhi Aryan ke samneee 😩 prr yrr kya lag rahi thii yeh..hyy bhagwan agar yeh asse he apni beautifullness se distract karti rahi toh me control kho dugaa yrrr...*irritated sigh*

He freshup and went downstairs towards the dining hall and saw only Aryan was there and having pasta hurriedly..

Sid- koi train chutthh rahi h Teri? *Stand beside him*