The Proper Beginning

"Dad!, what are you saying,I didn't understand properly.."the kid asked Vijay with a confused face."Don't worry my son, sometimes a Christopher Nolan,comes out from your dad,we can't understand him,you sleep ,it's aldredy late."Mira patted his son and made him to asleep." "Don't you have sense,is the bedtime story to tell him,even if it is how can you use your English proficiency at him."she exclaimed at him."Sorry dear,it sometimes happens."said Vijay. Mira and Vijay , these two are a rare lovers ,who made bond by science,we all known, science made bonds between atoms and molecules. But sometimes it can make bond between two people,that make to fall in love.These couple is the example for scientific love.All this happen, because of that pair of phone, which was breakthrough in communication technology.

Did you ever think will science make this.We won't ,but when you start analysing it,now days the most of the love was made by science,not directly but indirectly the phones, which are made trough using science,.But most of these didn't lasts for long time,but a pure science invention,that not only make a breakthrough in communication technology,also made a very strong bond and emotion, between two completely unknown persons.This is the story of them,a love story of a couple made by science.This is a story of a pair of phone, that make two unknown people as a pair,is it even possible,if means how,you will get know in further.