HIS ABSENCE

The very next day he was waiting for her message. An hour went by, it became two hours, and two hours became half a day. He was tense and worried. She was really angry, but I didn't feel anything bad, maybe it didn't work or she was in problem,

Half day turned to night He was so worried and tensed. He doesn't get sleep, he was rolling on his bed to get sleep and a sound made him happy and active as a rocket, it was a message notification from her she messaged I am sorry my phone was dead, I don't know what happened it doesn't have and charger port. I thought magnetic charge but I didn't have it, so I went to my friend's house to get it.

It was a sunny day, I was on the way to a friend's house when suddenly a sound from my phone, I checked the phone what it was. it's charging. I understand that it charges from light. He immediately checked his phone, why doesn't his phone battery doesn't drain? He was thinking yes because he always got sunlight on his desk before that he didn't like that and he complained about changing too but it helped him. Everything is not always bad, who knows sometimes it may help you.

Then he conveyed the same thing, she is like oh thank God, if you delay like me I can't bear it. Vijay was happy because she wanted him, she couldn't bear his absence. But he raised a question why can't you bear it? What is it she asks. My absence he replied and no answer. He asked, "Hello madam".She replied yes. He replied answer me. She mumbled and replied please leave that topic. Vijay"he can sense her tense along with slight happiness. So he doesn't want to stop. He again asked to tell me Mira.A pause, both of their hearts beating High with excitement. And they both can sense others' excitement.

It's nice, they never think that they will feel like this. They don't know what happened to them but it's crazy It is good, they both are comfortable and happy. First time in my life I felt something else than happiness, sadness, it was very exciting. The first time they feel the exact feelings of others, they are expressing something that never happened to them.

.