The beginning of frequency

Vijay was eagerly anticipating the arrival of his new phone, which had been sent to him as a mysterious parcel. When it finally arrived, he was excited to see what kind of features it had. However, upon switching it on, he noticed that there was no SIM slot. He examined the phone closely, but it seemed like nothing more than a piece of scrap. That was until he discovered an outgoing call in the call logs. He was puzzled because the number was not a regular one, but an IP address. Despite this, his curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to call the number, but there was no response. Feeling disappointed, he decided to send a "hello" message and put the phone aside to sleep.

As the night wore on, Vijay tried to figure out what kind of phone he had received, but he fell asleep feeling disappointed. The next day, he received a message from an unknown number, which woke him from his deep sleep. The message was from a girl named Mira, who had also received the same phone as a parcel. She was studying in her room when the house's doorbell rang. She opened the door to find a parcel containing a phone that looked exactly like the one Vijay had received. Although she wasn't interested, the unique design of the phone caught her attention, and she decided to switch it on. To her surprise, the phone rang, and a notification appeared, indicating that she had received a message, despite the absence of a SIM card.

Mira examined the phone and found a call history with Vijay's number on it. She was curious about the message sender's identity and replied to the message with a question. Vijay received the message and was surprised that someone else had received the same phone as him. This marked the beginning of their conversation, and they started to exchange messages back and forth, trying to figure out the mystery behind the phones. Now the frequency of science begins.