Heart strings unleashed:The power of emotional connection

Vijay and Mira,as they found that their phones showed their true emotions,and they promised themselves to be true with everyone.

But they want to try out whether it was fluke or if it was real,so they want to tell their life incidents with false emotions,but the true emotion in their heart can be felt by others. Yes, the phones can transmit true emotions.

So ,Mira started to say things like  "It's my first day in college.I am very excited and happy to join a big college.I love to make friends.My family's choice is always great.So This is my first experience in college."

Vijay carefully listens to her. But he doesn't feel it pleasant, that the vibration or presence is not like when they promised to each it's different,it sensed something else.Vijay asked" Mira are you tense on that day,and why are you sad about something on that day!?".

Mira was shocked because the feelings she said to outside is not from her heart it's just the lines she is saying for her parents happiness,her true feelings are what exactly Vijay asked.She replied "Yes Vijay,I was tensed as it is big college and I want to join in some other college,so I was upset in that day."She decided the phone can really transmit emotions.She said "Vijay you say anything,let's decide then ."

Mira doesn't say anything but he felt it in a good way. Then he started like this,"It's not fair Mira you didn't say what you feel about phones and asking me to know about me,I hate you."Mira was puzzled and sad but the feeling she felt it's not bad it's pleasant like they promised themselves .She felt like He loves her,she don't know why she get that feel.So she asked"Vijay,do you like me!?".

Vijay was wondering about her question but he felt it was a very pleasant way that means she is not angry and it's like she is asking do you love me?.He replied "Yes I like you,and I can feel you like me ."

Mira was blushing but she replied "Who said that !?"in an angry way and "Don't talk to me" she ended the conversation with him .He felt sad for a moment but he felt it doesn't end with anger,so he felt quite happy.They want to test phones but it ended up in a different way,but it's cute.