Vijay

Vijay is guy who is in his youth.When the word youth you listen,what you thought is eating, going college,movies, staring at beautiful girls and sleeping .Yeah you may be right but not completely.The man who is the youth have many problems.Most of the man has faced these situations.That makes him a successful person.It starts with entering into college,he just completed his exams,he felt live winning a war,so he put his head up for appraisals,but what he got, question journals ,which he didn't have answers for not a single one.
Parents caring changes as compared to childhood,he doesn't understands why,they will be harsh,that means they don't have love !,it's wrong,it's their way showing love in a hard-core way.But some of the parents won't.Anyway it's different case.But there is a common case,there are a bunch of people named relatives and neighbours .They do have children as same age.But they care about him more then them,what's there intrest,they questions him,how are you studying,and asking his parents,how's your kid. Unfortunately if their child get good marks or something better than him.Then the civil war starts.Its like a war zone with landmines,if you stay silent they shoot,or if you do anything,the landmines will blow off.Its hard to survive.
All this aside,there is another level ,that is love, girlfriend. Actually most of the girls are like extra force hiding in a Gilly bush,seems happy to hide always from stress,but atlast they will be the problem.But there are some,boys want that some ,who are help them to feel relief.So they think to love.Vijay is in the situation,but not yet in love. But the destiny wants to change this along with science.The random adress written by the scientist,was Vijay.He received one of the phone.But he doesn't know does it changes his fate.