Mira

Mira is a girl who is just the same age as Vijay. But do you girls also face problems as boys? The answer is no, but that doesn't mean they are happy. Girls also have problems, but not like boys. Parents start taking care of more than their childhood. They don't understand why, but their parents think it's love. They began to set a bunch of rules like a prisoner on bail or in jail. Don't be like this and that. Beware of boys, I don't know boys are more dangerous than animals to say beware of boys, like beware of animals. Yes, I accept there are some animals, but you have to keep in mind it's only some. Okay, let's leave this topic.

Coming to girls they feel more suffocated. They didn't understand what was going on around her. She thought when I was a child I didn't know anything, so they did care but now I am grown up, till why they are caring for me. In this case, both are wrong, the parents and the children. They are not small enough to over and they are not grown up enough to know everything thing, it has to be balanced. If parents are cooperative there again the main characters appear they be  Neighbors and Relatives. How's your child, or if they see with a boy, then your daughter is with a boy?Then again world war. Likewise Mira also faces these situations. But, not yet she was in love, but all the remaining problems are the same and she thinks she is not beautiful. But, it's only up to her. That's why she receives lots of proposals and gifts. But their parents make them not reach her. But when destiny and science are together nothing can stop it. The second random address is Mira's, she receives it. When her parents are not home.That time she was preparing for her exams. She also doesn't know if the phone changes her life too. The journey with science begins now.