𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Lil through back

Navya and Sanvi got into a fight. Sanvi tried provoking Navya because she was thinking Navya is weak and she was just blabbering around.

•ᴗ•

June 19, 2021

June 19, 2021

" Oyy! Navya jaldi chal behen!!" Shouted one of her classmate.

("Oi! Navya, hurry up, sister!!")

"Why, what happened? What's wrong??" She asked to her friend, her voice concerned when she saw her running inside the classroom.

While everyone was in the field she has been completing her incomplete notes because she was absent for almost a week.

"Yaar tu chal jaldi se, sanvi phirse naomi ke sath batameezi kar rhi hai!" Navya was shocked. Why is she doing this after I warned her-she thought in her mind.

("Dude, hurry up quickly, Sanvi is making fun of Naomi again!")

"Haan aarhi hu main chalo" she said, as she stood up from her bench, closing her notebook.

("Okay, I am coming. Let's go")

Soon they were crossing the school corridors as both the girls were running toward the field.

"Shanaya, isko iski asli aukaat to dikha deh and where's that Lil friend of yours Naomi, who said she'd never let anyone lay a hands on you?" Navya heard sanvi saying this to her friend Naomi who's eyes were now filled with tears.

("Shanaya, let's show this girl her true worth.")

Did she really have to make it this hard for Naomi? Afterall she is also a human being It shouldn't matter if she is from another country.

"Darr gyi hogi aur kya" said Shanaya, but stopped as her eyes notices Navya.

("She must have been scared or what else?")

"Mera intezar to aise kar rahe ho, jese mai koi bhagwan hu" Navya Said, walking infront of Sanvi.

("You are waiting for me as if I am a godess.")

"If you are thinking that I will be afraid of you then you are thinking it all wrong, ofcourse I will come, there shouldn't be any doubt in that, and there's also no doubt in what I'll be doing to you next". She said, matching her tone with hers.

Navya hates showing this side of hers to others , everyone in the school knows her a sweet introvert who doesn't care about others, who always likes to stay in her own delusions prefer to stay away from this kind of chaos.

Hearing her rude tone, Sanvi backend up a little. "W-what will you do? Huh? You really think you're that strong?" she hesitated for a second but yet her voice was still challenging navya.

"Like I have said, sanvi ! I may look like that Disney princess who does not look scary but inside there's really a Elsa hiding, who will do anything if someone hurts her beloved."

Hearing it Sanvi and Shanaya they both looked nervous as a sweat rolled down Shanaya's face.

"Dekh Sanvi, tune just jo kiya hai, uski bharpayi to tujhe karni paregi, ab kaise kregi wo mai zaroor bataungi, pehle tum dono ki akal thikane me ladu" she snapped at Sanvi with a very hard slap, and did the same with Shanaya.

("Look Sanvi, you will have to compensate for what you have just done, now I will definitely tell you how you will do it, firstly let me get both your wits in it's right place.")

Looking at the scene the whole school has now gathered them in a circle. All of them Looked at navya like she has bought both the celebrity of the school on their knees. That's true because this is exactly what she will be going to do next.

She kicked them behind their legs and made them kneel in front of Naomi, she was going to slap Sanvi once again just someone held her hand and stopped her in middle.

"What the hell?!" She barked and turned back-just to meet with the perfect eyes-navya has ever seen in her life which was none other than Reyansh's, He was the one stopping her from slapping sanvi.

The crowd who were chit-chatting within themselves has now gone into pin drop silence.

"choro mera haath , ye tumhari pyaari girlfriend ne meri dost ke sath batameezi ki hai, apni gf ko zara thik se rakho" she said, her voice both annoyed and angry.

("Leave my hand, this is your lovely girlfriend who has made fun of my friend, try to have a grip on her and her behaviours ")

"First of all she isn't my girlfriend so stop saying that and second of all what the actual hell do you think you have done just now? You can get yourself into trouble, so it's better to stop before any teacher catches you " said Reyansh, in his casual tone.

"Does it really look like I care? She has laid her hands on my friend even after I warned her before and you are expecting me to do what? Act cool. There's no way I am leaving this matter go away this easily" navya replied and tried to remove his hands off hers.

"Gussa aap pe accha nhi lgta, aap gussa krna band kijiye" He blabbered.

("Angriness doesn't suits you well , stop getting angry")

"Please this is none of your business, and leave my hand!!!". She snapped right back at him.

"let's just go" His hold got even tighter which gave answers to her, that he won't be leaving.

"There's nothing going on here, Everyone just leave !!! now!! ". He told everyone, while handing navya to her friend and asked Sanvi and Shanaya to say sorry to Naomi.

Which shockingly they did, they did apologize and without uttering any other words they left, and so did Reyansh.

"why did I even listened to him? Why did my mind automatically changed it's decision? Why is he getting inside my head so much, lately?" Navya thought in her head, confused at her own decisions.

"Thank you, Navya. Thanks for your support a lot". Naomi said, dragging her out of her mind.

"Its okay Naomi, that's what a friend does" she replied, while hugging her, and for the first time Naomi has cried her heart out infront of her friend.

•ᴗ•

Hey lovies<3

So, officially the journey of our babies has begin. We are literally so so so excited to see how this journey goes !!

We have wrote this prologue in such a way that you could get a sneak peak at our characters a little. From creating stories in our heads to actually penning it down, we have came into a long way and there's no looking back now.

We hope you guys will love reading this book as much as we have loved writting it. And also, there's another thing we want you to know that the update will be slow. Since, we are a student we need to manage both the sides of our life.

"So this is us, trying to pen down our delulu because that's the only sololu we have got for us!"

Happy Reading sweetheart's !! We hope you enjoyed reading it!!

( For any other kind of spoilers check our Instragram i'd : @authorivaaa )

Only love for you guys 💋💋